Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
BCCA Number: 35897
Year Started Collecting: 2021
Zodiac:
United States of America

First Dumping Trip

Post by mrsmelly »

Buddy and I finally got out there to find some cans. Old town dump that we spent most of the day hoping some glass wouldn't go through our shoes!
Attachments
566-16.jpg
566-15.jpg
566-14.jpg
566-13.jpg
566-12.jpg
566-11.jpg
566-10.jpg
566-9.jpg
566-8.jpg
566-7.jpg
566-6.jpg
IMG_7665.jpg
IMG_7658.JPG
IMG_7630.jpg
IMG_7628.jpg
IMG_7629.JPG

Conehead
Former Officer
Former Officer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 109
BCCA Number: 17406
eBay name: Conehead4
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: First Dumping Trip

Post by Conehead »

Nice start to your dumping career.

A lot of variety there.
I shall leave no cone unturned!!
tomcd62
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 2014
United States of America

Post by tomcd62 »

Looks like fun, nice finds
iggyks
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1064
Year Started Collecting: 1973
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by iggyks »

Is this after cleaning? Pretty nice shape - well done!
I'm constantly finding good cans... in my mailbox. *** My third year of waging Schlitzkrieg on the Flint Hills of Kansas ***
AndrewHobbs
Sta-Tab
Sta-Tab
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1
Year Started Collecting: 2022
United States of America

Post by AndrewHobbs »

Outdoor Benches ideas

Do you want to enjoy the fresh air, admire the natural scenery and relax your soul while outdoors? If yes, then you need a place to sit lazily, read a book, listen to music or get a good night's sleep. And one of the great outdoor bench ideas for you is the hammock chair with an outdoor stand. The outdoor hammock chair is a type of hammock chair designed specifically for outdoor use. A Hammock chair with an outdoor stand has the following advantages:

- The hammock chair with an outdoor stand is just the right size for an adult, doesn't take up much space and can be moved easily.

- The hammock chair with outdoor stand is durable, waterproof and weatherproof. You can leave the hammock chair in the garden, balcony, pool or beach without worrying about damage.

- The hammock chair with outdoor stand features safety, convenience and fun. The height and angle of the suspension chair can be changed to your preference. You can also hang accessories such as umbrellas, mosquito nets or pillows on the frame of the hammock chair for added comfort and protection.

Related Post: Best Swing Chair Product https://safechat.com/channel/3111974654693667225

To use a hammock chair with an outdoor stand, you need to follow these steps:

Step 1: Choose a suitable location to place the hammock chair. You should choose a location with spacious, airy space and beautiful scenery. You should also choose a location with shade, a cool breeze and few insects.

Step 2: Assemble the hammock chair according to the enclosed instructions. You should assemble the hammock chair according to the instructions that come with it to make sure the hammock chair is installed correctly and safely. You should also check to see if the hammock chair components are damaged, torn or rusted.

Step 3: Test and adjust the hammock chair accordingly. You should experiment and adjust the hammock chair to your liking. You should adjust the height and angle of the hammock chair to feel comfort and stability when lying on the hammock chair. You should also hang accessories on the frame of the hammock chair to enhance your comfort and protection.

Step 4: Enjoy the outdoor atmosphere on the hammock chair. You should enjoy the outdoors on a hammock chair by lying down, reading a book, listening to music or getting a good night's sleep. You should also admire the natural scenery, breathe in the fresh air, and relax your soul while lying on the hammock chair.

That's the outdoor bench idea I recommend. I hope you will try this idea to have moments of happiness and relaxation in the outdoors. Remember to take care of and maintain the hammock chair well to be able to use it for a long time!

If you are interested in outdoor benches, Swing Chair Living https://padlet.com/swingchairliving/swi ... dj8sj3xvuu is one of the best websites to review swing chair https://andrewhobbs.pixnet.net/blog/post/100291331 and all outdoor chairs.
Last edited by AndrewHobbs on Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 713
Year Started Collecting: 1987
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Jay »

Nice,
Welcome to the club. Be careful, looking for rust becomes addictive.

Jay
RB #713
Collector of dumped it myself beer cans, soda cans, oil cans, automotive cans, household cans, and anything else worth taking out of the woods.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dumping Trips and Stories”