Loss of another RB Member #1234 Corry Weidman-Sibell

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Loss of another RB Member #1234 Corry Weidman-Sibell

Post by keithker »

Sad news to hear that another RB member passed away.

Corry Weidman-Sibell was an iconic force in the 49er Chapter and many shows related to the west coast going back many many years.

I was lucky enough to first meet Corry at a Vegas show and a many other shows after that including CANvention Portland.

She will be missed.

Here is what her granddaughter posted along with @Mike Wilbur on the 49er FB page:
I hate to have to put the word out to the membership but if you don’t know, Corry has passed away. Her granddaughter posted on Corry’s page which I’ve pasted below. Sorry to lose another big part of our chapter. She was the caretaker of this chapter for many years.

Good afternoon,

I was attempting to message everyone individually in regards to the current situation but it has become very apparent that Corry was loved by so many and has become nearly impossible for me to keep up with all of the love and support being sent our way. Due to this, I felt it was best to make a post on here that way I can make sure not to miss anyone. Please do not take this post as an insult or find any offense in learning this information through Facebook as I am trying to do my best in navigating through this tough time and trying to keep all of her friends and family in the loop.

I’m am so saddened to announce this, but this morning, My grandmother Corry has passed away. I apologize again for anyone who is just learning this information through this Facebook post.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help anyone with on behalf of her.

I appreciate all of the love and compassion everyone has shown over these last few weeks and most importantly, today.

Please keep her in your thoughts and remember that she truly loved each and every one of you ❤️

Courtney

Added: Please share your favorite photo of her in the comments or your favorite memory with her so that we can all remember the happiest times. I will post mine in the comments as well.
315155719_10229831971606244_1247498317918978696_n.jpg

kruegerbock
BCCA Committee Chair
BCCA Committee Chair
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 775
BCCA Number: 10480
eBay name: kruegerbock
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Loss of another RB Member #1234 Corry Weidman-Sibell

Post by kruegerbock »

I remember meeting her at the Vegas show when we had a board meeting out there. She will be missed.
-Al Aprea
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”