MD Celebration of Charlie Bacon

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

menke
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 406
BCCA Number: 23654
eBay name: www.onefullquart.com
Year Started Collecting: 1979
Australia

Post by menke »

Saturday, Nov. 19, 1-5pm
4611 Beechwood Rd College Park MD (Calvert Hills)

By now we hope that everyone has heard of Charlie’s untimely passing a few weeks ago. My apologies if this is how you find out. Please reach out if you’d like any more information.

For those of us who are unable to attend Charlie’s funeral in Beverly, MA, on Nov. 12, we wanted to meet here in MD to tell stories and celebrate our knowing Charlie. His colleagues and work friends, neighbors, fellow beer can collectors, and family of all kinds are welcome here on our back deck for an outdoor afternoon. We’ll have beer of course, and other drinks and snack food. If you’d like to bring something, please get in touch to coordinate.

Children are welcome. Please let me know if we can make any accommodations. If she’s able to make the trip, Ann Bacon will be here to welcome you as well. Rain date is the next day, Sunday the 20th from 1-5. There’s plenty of on-street parking up and down Beechwood. Just come up the driveway to the right of the house.

Thank you- I’m Charlie’s friend, Matt Menke. Please R.S.V.P. to spamfreemenke@gmail.com.

Better to drive 950 miles and kick asz than go a thousand miles and get nothing.

Return to “General Discussion”