Up and running...check out the goodies...BCCA TURKEY TRADE VIRTUAL SHOW NOV 28 AT 10 AM EST – NOV 29 AT 9 PM EST

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Up and running...check out the goodies...BCCA TURKEY TRADE VIRTUAL SHOW NOV 28 AT 10 AM EST – NOV 29 AT 9 PM EST

Post by keithker »

Don't let COVID-19 make your Thanksgiving a bust
NOV 28 AT 10 AM EST – NOV 29 AT 9 PM EST
BCCA TURKEY TRADE VIRTUAL SHOW

The BCCA has teamed up with the good folks over in the Breweriana Buy Sell Trade (BBST) group and we'll be having a Turkey Trade virtual show. This event will be held on Saturday, November 28th and will conclude on Sunday November 29th. The virtual show hours will be from 10:00AM until 9:00PM both days. All times Eastern Time. During that time frame, only BCCA Turkey Trade posts will be allowed in BBST and all others will be removed. Normal BBST posts will be allowed once the BCCA Turkey Trade concludes each day.

To participate and set up a virtual "room" in Breweriana Buy Sell Trade (BBST), make ONE post of your items for sale or trade. All virtual rooms for this event MUST contain at least ten (10) different items for sale. All negotiations should be through PM, If you want to have the prices marked on your items, you can do that but remember that your "room" must contain at least 10 items for sale. Since your virtual room could contain hundreds of items in the pics, prices should be quoted through PM if they are not marked in the post. You can list as many photos of your "room" of as much stuff as you want. Again though, please limit your posts to only ONE during these two days. If you want to delete pics and edit your post, you're more than welcome to do that and it's highly encouraged. To edit a post on a phone, hold your thumb down on your post and you'll see the edit option pop up. If on a desktop or laptop, click on the 3 dots (sometimes called breadcrumbs) on your post and edit from there. If you have more than one active post on those two days, the newest posts will be deleted by the moderators of the BBST group. And remember, breweriana is any item related to BEER or the brewing industry. Whiskey, wine coolers and Pepsi or Coca-Cola is not breweriana.

Door prizes supplied by the BCCA will be randomly drawn for anyone that posts items for sale on those two days. The most important thing to remember is to have FUN!

Look for the special virtual room hosted by the Gateway Chapter who will be selling a scarce Aluminum bottle to benefit the Gateway Chapter of the BCCA.

This is a great way for non members of the BCCA to see just how much fun we have at an actual BCCA sponsored show or CANvention. You should join us by checking out the BCCA at www.bcca.com

To help identify yourself to other members, include your active BCCA number or other club affiliations somewhere on your post. You do NOT have to be a paid member of the BCCA to participate in this event.
126454097_3705964152757602_9073062189794964196_n.jpg

keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Up and running...check out the goodies...BCCA TURKEY TRADE VIRTUAL SHOW NOV 28 AT 10 AM EST – NOV 29 AT 9 PM EST

Post by keithker »

It is up and running. Some great beer cans and breweriana to be searched through....
pinnacle-project
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1111
eBay name: pinnacle-project
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Up and running...check out the goodies...BCCA TURKEY TRADE VIRTUAL SHOW NOV 28 AT 10 AM EST – NOV 29 AT 9 PM EST

Post by pinnacle-project »

@keithker

I don't use Facebook so this might be a silly question. Will people know how to find this without a link?
Focus: Cones and flats from Michigan, South Bend, and Fort Wayne. Foreign cans only if I bought them myself in the country of origin.

2023 Shows Attended

* Michigan Chapter Winterfest, January 14, Frankenmuth Michigan
* Cabin Fever Reliever, February 24, Mishawaka Indiana
* Buckeye, March 11, Toledo Ohio
* SummerSwap, July 21 & 22, Frankenmuth Michigan
keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by keithker »

@pinnacle-project Bryan....great point.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/brewerianabuyselltrade
Wrestling Nut
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1131
BCCA Number: 34647
eBay name: wrestlingnutbrad
Year Started Collecting: 2013
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Wrestling Nut »

pinnacle-project wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:28 pm @keithker

I don't use Facebook so this might be a silly question. Will people know how to find this without a link?
I will admit that I was late to join FB. However, after seeing how often FB stuff was referenced on this site I decided to give it a go. Had my wife help me out. I've got to say, it has helped me expand my collection much more than I expected. Plus, I've seen some super rare items that I otherwise would not have. I ignore political posts and don't accept a lot of friend requests outside of fellow collectors. And especially never anyone from work. Limit your exposure by not oversharing and it can be a really informative site.

I'm not trying to talk you into anything but just wanted to make you aware that its possible to have an enjoyable experience on that site. Hope that was helpful for what it's worth.
A true friend will lie for you but not to you.
Ed Johnson
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1983
United States of America

Post by Ed Johnson »

I just set up myself as facebook user E.W. Johnson and they don't seem to want to approve me joining the group.

I made an account about a week ago.
Wanted: Hartford Connecticut Breweriana for my collection.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”