A&E biography

Use this forum to discuss other items not related to Beer Cans and Dumping.

Moderators: Current Officers, Previous Officers

bodean
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Answers: 1
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1975
United States of America

A&E biography

Post by bodean »

For those interested, A&E will be doing a biography about Ozzy Osbourne tomorrow night (9-7-20) at 8 pm central.

I've listened to Ozzy all my life and still do to this day. I have all his albums from when he was with 'Sabbath and most of his albums/CD's from his solo career. I finally got to see him the first time in Little Rock AR in 1992 for his "No More Tours" tour and still have the T-shirt. I've never worn it because I thought one day it might be worth something because it was his 'last tour' - and his life style wasn't conducive to longevity... I was wrong - but I still have the shirt.

Ozzy will be 72 in December. After the life he's lived, maybe he is 'Iron Man' :smile:
ozzy.gif

We have art to decorate our spaces. We have music to decorate our time. - Mom
bantam10
Overlord of Rust
Overlord of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 866
BCCA Number: 34752
Year Started Collecting: 2000
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: A&E biography

Post by bantam10 »

One of my favorite artists
Bantam - when you pop a Regal OI, everyone will want to dig with you and no one will give you crap anymore.... until then, Keep On Truckin" !
pinnacle-project
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1111
eBay name: pinnacle-project
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by pinnacle-project »

bodean wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:19 pm . . . and his life style wasn't conducive to longevity... I was wrong - but I still have the shirt.

Ozzy will be 72 in December. After the life he's lived, maybe he is 'Iron Man' :smile:
He must be especially good genetics. He should have died by now.
Focus: Cones and flats from Michigan, South Bend, and Fort Wayne. Foreign cans only if I bought them myself in the country of origin.

2023 Shows Attended

* Michigan Chapter Winterfest, January 14, Frankenmuth Michigan
* Cabin Fever Reliever, February 24, Mishawaka Indiana
* Buckeye, March 11, Toledo Ohio
* SummerSwap, July 21 & 22, Frankenmuth Michigan
bodean
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Answers: 1
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
United States of America

Post by bodean »

I watched the biography and thoroughly enjoyed it, although I did have to turn on the closed captioning so I could understand what he was saying… I wished they had provided more video of his early days when he was with Sabbath but I guess back then they didn’t record everything like they do now days. Even at that, there was still some really good vintage footage. The program was pretty in depth, they covered the good and the bad. There were several interviews with his family and other musicians, including all his former band mates in Sabbath. Well done documentary. Who would have thought ‘the prince of darkness’ would be so amiable and humorous in person and that his family loves him so much. He’s lead an interesting life, to say the least.

He’s recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s, so he won’t likely be touring much anymore, but he’s still making music. I liked the last comment he made – I’ll retire when they drive the last nail in my box… Then I’ll do an encore.

Rock on Ozzy! :smt023 :smt026
We have art to decorate our spaces. We have music to decorate our time. - Mom
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Interests”