No one hates Axl Rose more than me , But...

Use this forum to discuss other items not related to Beer Cans and Dumping.

Moderators: Current Officers, Previous Officers

mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1973
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: No one hates Axl Rose more than me , But...

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Yeah, Power age is my favorite AC / DC studio album . . . Up To My Neck In You is right up there with Kicked In The Teeth Again.

Marc

N
Yea Kicked in the Teeth Again is a great tune!.......I also love Gone Shootin......Powerage and Let there be Rock are Killer!...Bonfire is another Awesome CD!!!...The live at Atlantic Studio recordings are Great!!....Dog eat dog...ThevJack....Rocker ect.

Collector of Wisconsin Cans.Looking for Pabst Bock Zip from Milwaukee.Milwaukee Valley,Rib Mountian and any Gettelman Picnic Series Cans in Grade 2/2- that held Beer.
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 353
BCCA Number: 27810
eBay name: mtracy64
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Yes, the Bonfire set is essential. The disc with the early versions of Touch Too Much, Beating Around The Bush, etc. is worth the cost alone.

It was great also that the set included Live At The Atlantic Studios. That was only available as a bootleg album for many years. I remember it selling for $200+ in the 1980's.

Marc
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Yes, the Bonfire set is essential. The disc with the early versions of Touch Too Much, Beating Around The Bush, etc. is worth the cost alone.

It was great also that the set included Live At The Atlantic Studios. That was only available as a bootleg album for many years. I remember it selling for $200+ in the 1980's.

Marc

Yea back in like 1981 a local radio station at the time had a special they did every Sunday night and I had recorded the Live at Atlantic studios recordings on Cassette. I think I still have it some where.

I do have the Bonfire cd set but I also bought it from ITunes as well.I love my Ipod.You never have too change out cd's.I made a mistake in my earlier post when I said "You Shook me all night Long" was one of my favorite tunes from Back in Black.I was wrong on that one :smt021 It is" Shoot to Thrill" a much better song in my opinion!!
Collector of Wisconsin Cans.Looking for Pabst Bock Zip from Milwaukee.Milwaukee Valley,Rib Mountian and any Gettelman Picnic Series Cans in Grade 2/2- that held Beer.
txspecial
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 460

Post by txspecial »

Bon was the type to say, "Big girls need lovin' too" which to my mind is a far cry from humility. And if he were to write a "too much for me" -type lyric, it seems "Whole Lotta Rosie" would be the song to include it.
I had never questioned the composition of any of the tracks. Sure, there may be controversy. Not unusual with the bigger acts in the music business. But there are no lawsuits for royalties. It all looks to be a bit too 'conspiracy theory' to me. And no motive forthcoming. The royalties are a significant chunk of change.
Flick of the Switch is probably most widely regarded as the weakest album from the band. Fly on the Wall is to me a decent album. The band saw fit to resuscitate a couple of the tracks for Who Made Who. "Back In Business" is on my short list of fave AC/DC tracks. These were recorded sans Phil Rudd, and as heartbeat of the band a different drummer gives the music a different feel. Blow Up Your Video began the band's comeback, cemented by "Moneytalks" from Razor's Edge. They never really looked back until this Axl Rose story.
The "running out of words" doesn't seem that odd or rare to me. Some rules of the game would need to be defined. Maybe someone like Billy Joel could be used as an example, or Willis Allan Ramsey. Tom Scholz may have written all his songs in 1974, and chose to release them gradually. The point being it is a subject requiring more research and recollection than I possess at this time.
I am pleasantly surprised by the fondness expressed for Powerage. It's been my favorite AC/DC album since its release, and I always thought it was underappreciated. Despite containing at least 1 or 2 popular band classics.
Taking advantage of the YSMANL correction while typing this post... That song is worn out by bars and classic rock radio. Put Eagles' "Heartache Tonight" in that category too. I'd much rather hear another track from the respective albums.
It all depends on whether you're buying or selling.
Summitcan
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 894
BCCA Number: 29714
eBay name: Summitcan.573
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
Christmas Island

Post by Summitcan »

My favorite solo is Shot down in Flames ,
sounds like he's breaking his guitar .
with lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8lnCna ... CD&index=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1979 Paris must had been a good show
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... B6E7E284CD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To me it makes Goog Goog sense !
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

I guess the whole thing would make more sense to me if I only liked the Bon Scott AC / DC. The fact that I like BIB a lot clearly shows that Brian Johnson's vocals aren't the cause of my dislike of most of the stuff he's on. Thunderstruck and Who Made Who are a couple examples of great tunes from later on.

I guess I just decided on my own, 30+ years ago, that Bon had a hand in BIB. I read a lot, and I just happened (many years later) to find the books I mentioned earlier, and thought they'd be interesting. That's where I learned that there is some controversy. The Youngs acknowledge that lyrics were written and that they did not use them. Perhaps Bon's presence had an impact on the music the band wrote, and maybe that's what comes through when I listen. The lyrics alone aren't the sole source of my discontent with most of the later output; the overall quality of the songs just isn't the same for me. Either way, I'm not much for beating dead horses, so enough on that topic.

Yeah, Powerage has stood out for decades as the strongest studio album for me, with Highway To Hell not too far behind. My tastes are somewhat eclectic - Presence is my favorite Led Zeppelin album, and it's their weakest seller, so I may not be completely right in the head in the eyes of many.

I generally prefer live music to studio albums, and the Bon Scott AC/DC really shone onstage. The Atlantic Studios album, the If You Want Blood album and the Let There Be Rock film are all exceptional in my book. I must have seen that film 40 or 50 times at the "midnight movies" back in the 1980's.

There is an alternate version of BIB available on bootlegs, and Bon is credited as being on vocals. It is very obviously Brian Johnson singing, and I consider it superior to the released version.

Marc
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

1979 Paris must had been a good show
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... B6E7E284CD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

The Let There Be Rock film is the complete Paris show. It's from 1980 if I'm not mistaken. Buy it!

Marc
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:I guess the whole thing would make more sense to me if I only liked the Bon Scott AC / DC. The fact that I like BIB a lot clearly shows that Brian Johnson's vocals aren't the cause of my dislike of most of the stuff he's on. Thunderstruck and Who Made Who are a couple examples of great tunes from later on.

I guess I just decided on my own, 30+ years ago, that Bon had a hand in BIB. I read a lot, and I just happened (many years later) to find the books I mentioned earlier, and thought they'd be interesting. That's where I learned that there is some controversy. The Youngs acknowledge that lyrics were written and that they did not use them. Perhaps Bon's presence had an impact on the music the band wrote, and maybe that's what comes through when I listen. The lyrics alone aren't the sole source of my discontent with most of the later output; the overall quality of the songs just isn't the same for me. Either way, I'm not much for beating dead horses, so enough on that topic.

Yeah, Powerage has stood out for decades as the strongest studio album for me, with Highway To Hell not too far behind. My tastes are somewhat eclectic - Presence is my favorite Led Zeppelin album, and it's their weakest seller, so I may not be completely right in the head in the eyes of many.

I generally prefer live music to studio albums, and the Bon Scott AC/DC really shone onstage. The Atlantic Studios album, the If You Want Blood album and the Let There Be Rock film are all exceptional in my book. I must have seen that film 40 or 50 times at the "midnight movies" back in the 1980's.

There is an alternate version of BIB available on bootlegs, and Bon is credited as being on vocals. It is very obviously Brian Johnson singing, and I consider it superior to the released version.

Marc

I like all of the Bon Scott Era Albums way better than there later stuff.I do like Back in Black because it came out not long after Highway too Hell.So it was minus Bon Scott and had a new Lead Vocalist so it something new.My ranking on how I like there Albums are this.

1. High Voltage
2. Power age
3. Highway too Hell
4. Let there be Rock
5. Dirty deeds done dirt Cheap
6. If you want Blood you got it

Putting Dirty Deeds at five doesn't I really don't care for it.I just like the others more.I was also thinking.The Box set Bonfire includes Back in Black.Makes me think that Back in Black has something too do with Bon??.......You have too wonder why it was included with a set with all Bon Scott era music?.....Hum....

Led Zeppelin That is my favorite Band!......Angus is a Great Guitarist but Jimmy Page is the Grand Master!! :smt035 :smt035 As far as I am concerned!!.....I was listening too Zeppelin before I knew who the band was....(on the radio)......That was the only way too listen too Music when I was 11....12 years old.I won't rank there Albums because they are all Great.I will Just put out my 5 Favorite Tunes.

1. How Many more Times
2. Misty Mountain Hop
3. Rock n Roll
4. In my time of dying
5. Dy'er Maker

These are the Songs that get me going!!.......There is much more I could list but I will stop here with these five........AC/DC and Led Zeppelin it doesn't get any better than that!!
sgramling
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1038
BCCA Number: 15286
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:

Post by sgramling »

Since we're listing Zeppelin songs..
Ten Years Gone By
No Quarter
The Rover
Dazed and Confused
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Ah, it's really tough to list just five Zeppelin tunes. I put Achilles Last Stand and Nobody's Fault But Mine as #1 and #1A, and on any given day a dozen tracks will fight it out for #2.

Those who think of Dazed And Confused as a Zeppelin tune should check out I'm Confused from the Live Yardbirds Featuring Jimmy Page album . . . followed by Dazed And Confused from the The Underground Sound Of Jake Holmes album.

Marc
s-l1600 (1) (1).jpg
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Ah, it's really tough to list just five Zeppelin tunes. I put Achilles Last Stand and Nobody's Fault But Mine as #1 and #1A, and on any given day a dozen tracks will fight it out for #2.

Those who think of Dazed And Confused as a Zeppelin tune should check out I'm Confused from the Live Yardbirds Featuring Jimmy Page album . . . followed by Dazed And Confused from the The Underground Sound Of Jake Holmes album.

Marc
s-l1600 (1) (1).jpg

I just checked ITunes for that Yardbirds Album and I didn't see it.I did manage too find White Summer on one of the Yardbirds other Albums.I don't know if anyone does ITunes.I am not sure if it was done for ITunes or not but all the Zeppelin Albums have been rereleased......Each one has some additional Tracks on them.For instance Zeppelin I was White Summer Live on it.......Awesome Guitar work!!!....If you have never heard White Summer you should check it out.

There is a Video on YouTube of White Summer I believe it is from 1970.I have the DVD that it originates from.Jimmy goes from White Summer into Dazed and Confused.He really Jams on both of these Tunes.
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Jimmy Page had the Live Yardbirds album withdrawn upon its release, but it's been reissued (unofficially) a number of times. You won't find it on iTunes, but it can be had for $20 or so on eBay and elsewhere.

Epic Records released the album in 1971 as a blatant attempt to capitalize on Zeppelin's success. However, Epic never had Page under contract as they did the rest of the group, so Page won in court and the album was withdrawn. It was re-released (and re-withdrawn) in 1976.

The studio version of White Summer is on the Yardbirds' Little Games album. He played it as a solo piece with Zeppelin, mixing Black Mountain Side in, through 1972, then resurrected it as a lengthy intro to Kashmir in 1977 and used it that way until the end. He played it for several minutes in the middle of Midnight Moonlight with The Firm and on his 1988 solo tour as well. That tune shows his ability probably better than any other tune.

Marc
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Jimmy Page had the Live Yardbirds album withdrawn upon its release, but it's been reissued (unofficially) a number of times. You won't find it on iTunes, but it can be had for $20 or so on eBay and elsewhere.

Epic Records released the album in 1971 as a blatant attempt to capitalize on Zeppelin's success. However, Epic never had Page under contract as they did the rest of the group, so Page won in court and the album was withdrawn. It was re-released (and re-withdrawn) in 1976.

The studio version of White Summer is on the Yardbirds' Little Games album. He played it as a solo piece with Zeppelin, mixing Black Mountain Side in, through 1972, then resurrected it as a lengthy intro to Kashmir in 1977 and used it that way until the end. He played it for several minutes in the middle of Midnight Moonlight with The Firm and on his 1988 solo tour as well. That tune shows his ability probably better than any other tune.

Marc

I definitely agree on how White Summer showcases Page's Guitar Geniuss status!!.....I saw him with the Black Crow's in 2000.They mainly did Zeppelin tunes.

He did a long solo with the Violin Bow during what else.....Dazed and Confused......That was Awesome!
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Yeah, I saw Page with the Crowes also. I was planning on seeing them a second time, but the second half of the tour was canceled because Page hurt his back. It was really something to hear all those Zeppelin tunes live with enough guitars to cover the overdubs from the album versions.

Being in the building when Page uses the bow (and the theremin) is a completely different experience than listening at home, that's for sure! I saw him 13 times between 1988 and 2000, and it never got old.

Marc
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Yeah, I saw Page with the Crowes also. I was planning on seeing them a second time, but the second half of the tour was canceled because Page hurt his back. It was really something to hear all those Zeppelin tunes live with enough guitars to cover the overdubs from the album versions.

Being in the building when Page uses the bow (and the theremin) is a completely different experience than listening at home, that's for sure! I saw him 13 times between 1988 and 2000, and it never got old.

Marc

Wow Man.......13 times!!Thats Awesome!....I only saw him that one time and that was Spectacular!.....I think the one guy who comes real close too his Greatness would be Jeff Beck.....Both were in the Yardbirds.I was just listening to Beck's Guitar Shop.There is some killer tunes on that Album!.....I am sorry for getting so far away from AC/DC but heck it's all Awesome Music!!!
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

It should be 15. I had a flight to Chicago in 1988 canceled after I was already on the plane, due to inclement weather. I drove to Kentucky a few days later, and woke up the next morning to find that the show was canceled.

Oh, a Jeff Beck fan too, are you? I've lost track of how many times I've seen him. He's coming here at the end of July with Buddy Guy, and that will be either 10 or 11 for me. The Guitar Shop tour in 1989 was my first. He deserves far more recognition than he's gotten, but I must say that it's amazing to be able to see someone that good in little 2500 seat theatres time and time again!

I collect Yardbirds records, so you might not want to get me started on them . . . here's a rare Canadian LP with a unique cover showing the short-lived lineup with Page and Beck together.
s-l1600xx.jpg
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:It should be 15. I had a flight to Chicago in 1988 canceled after I was already on the plane, due to inclement weather. I drove to Kentucky a few days later, and woke up the next morning to find that the show was canceled.

Oh, a Jeff Beck fan too, are you? I've lost track of how many times I've seen him. He's coming here at the end of July with Buddy Guy, and that will be either 10 or 11 for me. The Guitar Shop tour in 1989 was my first. He deserves far more recognition than he's gotten, but I must say that it's amazing to be able to see someone that good in little 2500 seat theatres time and time again!

I collect Yardbirds records, so you might not want to get me started on them . . . here's a rare Canadian LP with a unique cover showing the short-lived lineup with Page and Beck together.
s-l1600xx.jpg

Yea I like Jeff Beck.He is a Awesome Guitarist as well.I have never seen Him in concert.Guitar Shop is one heck of an Album!!I think "Stand on it" is one of the very best tunes I have ever heard!!.....That's no lie!!.....That's why I feel he is up there with Page.

Speaking of the Yardbirds I just downloaded some tunes from The Yardbirds Story.......Some real good Blues Tunes on that one!......I love that Album Cover! :smt023 :smt030 That is Awesome too say the least!........It's kinda Cool how a lot of younger people in there early 20's get into Zeppelin!!!.......I don't think they know much about the Birds or Jeff Beck for that matter.......I know a few that will love Guitar Shop!!
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Jeff's 71 years old and he's touring this summer, so time is getting short if you want to see him. Buddy Guy is worth paying to see also.

If you like Guitar Shop, I'd recommend Who Else! and You Had It Coming very highly. I don't play guitar, but I've suspected for many years that Jeff simply has no equal. Stand On It is an excellent example of why I suspect that, and there are many others. Who needs vocals when he can play like that?!

The Yardbirds were one of the two or three most important and influential bands of the 1960's. They're not well known to young music fans today, but they are well known amongst young musicians today. Ditto for Jeff . . . he's revered by guitarists. Zeppelin's enduring popularity is quite amazing, as is the fact that most of the music doesn't sound dated so many years down the road.

Marc
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Getting back on topic, Bon Scott wasn't AC/DC's first singer. Here's a video of Can I Sit Next To You Girl from before Bon joined the band.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AgR1_h_ywA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Canadacan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1078
Year Started Collecting: 1987
Zodiac:
Canada

Post by Canadacan »

mtracy64 wrote:I collect Yardbirds records, so you might not want to get me started on them . . . here's a rare Canadian LP with a unique cover showing the short-lived lineup with Page and Beck together.
s-l1600xx.jpg

Cool!..what year is that album from?
Ivan... RB #1078 Collector of soda cans & bottles from Canada. Looking for Canadian soada cans 12oz & 10oz From the 1950s right into the 80s.
Also Canadian Beers ,USA Orange Crush bottles And American Drewrys beer cans.
Shevy85Ale
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1071
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Shevy85Ale »

I had backstage passes to the 1979 AC/DC Highway To Hell Tour at Towson State (MD). My friend's band had been hired as a last minute opening act for the band. AC/DC invited my friend's band into their dressing rooms to jam a little bit and party before the show. This was maybe 4 or 5 months before Bon Scott died. They did the partying part right. The Young Brothers were kind of withdrawn and quiet, but Bon Scott was out there. He was steadily working through a fifth of Jack Daniels, and there was a huge bag (like the brown lunch bag you would take to school) of powdered inhalant that they were scooping up with a regular teaspoon. They were spilling more coke on the floor than they were getting up their nose, hundreds of dollars worth probably. Bon Scott was totally outgoing, obviously trying to make the local yokels feel at home. He was engaging, and funny and a great host. Someone started strumming the opening riffs to Humble Pie's "Thirty Days In The Hole" and Bon Scott ripped off a killer version of the song right there in the dressing room. Better than the original. Bon was totally trashed by the time they went onstage, but he went out and put on a fantastic show. I was devastated a couple of months later when I found out that he had died. He was just a nice guy, no pretense, no rock star attitude, just a guy slapping a bottle of Jack Black into my chest and saying "Here take a hit of this". Just one of my brushes with fame :O)
Mike Shevlin
Shevy85Ale
IGU #10!!
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Canadacan wrote:
mtracy64 wrote:I collect Yardbirds records, so you might not want to get me started on them . . . here's a rare Canadian LP with a unique cover showing the short-lived lineup with Page and Beck together.
s-l1600xx.jpg

Cool!..what year is that album from?
It was released in Canada in late 1966, more than a year behind the U.S. release, which is how Page came to be on the Canadian cover. He joined the group in mid-1966 after originally declining the job (and suggesting his buddy Beck for the spot) when Eric Clapton left in 1964.

If you happen to go looking for the record, be careful. This stereo version was counterfeited in the 1980's. The original has the cover art printed on a slick which was pasted onto the cardboard. The phony has the cover art printed directly on the cardboard. Any other Yardbirds record on Capitol, including the mono version of this one, is an original.

Aside from the live album I posted above, always get the mono version of any Yardbirds stuff you pick up.

Marc
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

The 1979 Towson, MD AC/DC show was a great one, and it's also one of very few shows from the Bon Scott era to be recorded professionally. It was the first AC/DC bootleg I picked up.
$_3.JPG
$_3.JPG (63.5 KiB) Viewed 7668 times
$_3 (1).JPG
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Jeff's 71 years old and he's touring this summer, so time is getting short if you want to see him. Buddy Guy is worth paying to see also.

If you like Guitar Shop, I'd recommend Who Else! and You Had It Coming very highly. I don't play guitar, but I've suspected for many years that Jeff simply has no equal. Stand On It is an excellent example of why I suspect that, and there are many others. Who needs vocals when he can play like that?!

The Yardbirds were one of the two or three most important and influential bands of the 1960's. They're not well known to young music fans today, but they are well known amongst young musicians today. Ditto for Jeff . . . he's revered by guitarists. Zeppelin's enduring popularity is quite amazing, as is the fact that most of the music doesn't sound dated so many years down the road.

Marc

I will have too check out those two Albums.There are 4 tunes on Guitar Shop I really like........I thing Zeppelin will be a favorite for young People like you said for years too come.
Mike S
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
BCCA Number: 32564
Zodiac:

Post by Mike S »

mtracy64 wrote:Getting back on topic, Bon Scott wasn't AC/DC's first singer. Here's a video of Can I Sit Next To You Girl from before Bon joined the band.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AgR1_h_ywA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good thing they found Bon! Great thread.

Mike s

BTW I'm sure you've heard of these guys but just in case they do an awesome cover of let there be rock. Dare i say better than the original...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh9u7hQox5U[/youtube]
crimepup518@aol.com

"I've never wished a man dead, but I've read some obituaries with great pleasure." -Mark Twain
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Yeah, good thing they found Bon is right! However, they were apparently pretty popular in Australia with Evans and they did release Can I Sit Next To You Girl as a 45 with Evans. The B-Side (Rockin' In The Parlour) is a good tune, though you'd never guess it was AC/DC. The 45 sells for a few thousand dollars today.

Evans claims he quit because he "didn't really get on with any of them", but Bon told a different story. Bon claims he told the Youngs "I can sing better'n that c***" and got a tryout as the result of that discussion.

Marc
mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mtracy64 »

Does anybody know the story behind this? There must be a story . . . that's Bon on the left in a pigtailed wig and a dress . . .

They're performing Baby Please Don't Go on TV in 1975, which is the opening track on the Family Jewels DVD set.
1396603407mzd.jpg
1396603407mzd.jpg (25.03 KiB) Viewed 7607 times
mrlager428
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mrlager428 »

mtracy64 wrote:Does anybody know the story behind this? There must be a story . . . that's Bon on the left in a pigtailed wig and a dress . . .

They're performing Baby Please Don't Go on TV in 1975, which is the opening track on the Family Jewels DVD set.
1396603407mzd.jpg

I don't know the story but I have seen the video on youtube.I wonder what the story is on that too.
Summitcan
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 894
BCCA Number: 29714
eBay name: Summitcan.573
Zodiac:
Christmas Island

Post by Summitcan »

The latest ,
Back In Black . June 12th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrpWPK7OQ8g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To me it makes Goog Goog sense !
kb
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 600
BCCA Number: 0
eBay name: kb.1
Year Started Collecting: 1977
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by kb »

I actually like axle rose and guns N roses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kb

go FishN... Toast to Max..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Interests”