Rusty Bunch Member Number: 258
BCCA Number: 27235
eBay name: twinb2
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Da Rules and Information

Post by idigrust » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:58 am

Friday October 29th - November 1st, with the main show Monday, November 1st from 7pm - 10pm EST in the chatroom and ZOOM for the 1st time (we'll see how it goes).

********IMPORTANT********
Please Read this thread BEFORE SHOWTIME - Homepage Integration
Be sure you can access the chatroom BEFORE SHOWTIME, (I say this with Peace and Love, Peace and Love, I will have no time to help you access the chatroom once the show starts)

Room Setup starts Friday morning (Start New Topic, name it whatever you like (ie. Dan's Rusty Nuggets) - B/S/T all weekend long

Post in Your Room (Post photos, can details, prices etc....) Click here for photo help

Prizes will be drawn randomly; When you see (in chat) or hear (in ZOOM) your name called, you'll have 2 minutes to reply "TRICK OR TREAT" or another name will be drawn.

When you see Igor say "Trick", simply reply "Treat" and you will have your name placed in a drawing for the Grand Prize at the end of the night, please only reply once per "Trick" (don't confuse Igor)

Once again, this will be the 1st time for Chat and ZOOM at the same time during an online show, so give the webguy a little room for errors. The ZOOM link will be posted Monday evening around 6pm EST (gotta keep the ZOOM Bombers at bay I hope).

Dan Bora - RB Webmaster

Return to “2021 Halloween Spooktacular”