BCCA Library

Books, Magazines or other related historical materials.

Moderators: Current Officers, Previous Officers

MI-Cans
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1128
United States of America

BCCA Library

Post by MI-Cans »

The BCCA maintains a library of over 160 publications that are available to loan out for free to BCCA members. Naturally you will get stiffed for the round trip shipping. So if you're a member, I'm just passing along the reminder that it exists and is available.

If you don't care to join the BCCA, I can absolutely respect and thoroughly understand your choice not to.

In either case, I've put together a list of these publications for reference. For members, you can scan the list for potential publications of interest prior to ordering. For nonmembers, you can look through the list and maybe find something of interest that you could search Amazon or eBay for. And don't forget, it may also be available at your local library.

This list is in PDF form and has all the pertinent info for members to digest prior to borrowing what interests them.

Have you read a good book lately?

(MI-Cans)
BCCA Library List.pdf
(598.61 KiB) Downloaded 226 times

Longhorn Mike
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
BCCA Number: 23865
Year Started Collecting: 1979
United States of America

Re: BCCA Library

Post by Longhorn Mike »

A number of years ago I was doing some research for a BCCA magazine article. I checked out a couple of books out from the BCCA Library to help me with some information. It is a great resource.

- Mike
Collector of Texas and Louisiana cans and signs.

Iron Guts Union #21
[
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Books and Magazines”