BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

The Great Lakes Show (Formerly EGLBCS) Richfield OH, October 8-9, 2021

Post by thatsus02 »

Hello fellow collectors,
Now that vaccines are becoming available and the Covid -19 numbers are stabilizing, plans are moving forward with the Great Lakes Show in Richfield OH. on October 8-9, 2021. We have simplified the name of the show, which is now The Great Lakes Show. It will be at the same hotel as usual, but they have changed their name to the Quality Inn and Suites in Richfield OH. (same address and phone number)
You can expect the hosts from the Buckeye, Michigan and Lake Erie Chapters to do everything they can to bring you the best experience possible. For the safety of our guests, we will work within any state Covid restrictions and guidelines required at the time of the show. We would appreciate your compliance and understanding for any challenges we might face.
This email is going to everyone that had a room during a previous show. With uncertainty in minds of some of the collectors, this email has been sent to everyone who has attended the show in the past. I will do my best to place everyone in the room they had during the last show, BUT I’m also using the first come, first served criteria. If you want priority, it is your responsibility to act now. We have 54 double beds rooms surrounding the inner atrium on two levels and many more on the opposite side of the hallway (some doubles and kings). To be in this inner area we require at least a Friday and Saturday night stay to insure a full looking area for collectors and visitors.
We have added an extra incentive this year. We are giving away chances at free rooms nights to those who reserve by August 31, 2021. We will be giving away two nights to one lucky collector and one night to another. To qualify, you must have at least a two-night reservation. You receive 1 entry for your two night reservation and 2 entries for your three-night or more reservation. Winners will be drawn at noon on Saturday, October 9, 2021 from those that attend.
For reservations, call hotel directly at 330-659-6151 and book under BCCA group rate of $99.00 per night plus tax. They will not assign rooms. I will do that when we get closer to the show.
Attached is the flier and pre registration form. Please look it over for a chance to enter from an Old German cone top and save by registering early. You early registration helps us provide a better experience for those that attend. I will be attending the Luck O’ Irish and Blue Grey/Spring Thaw shows if you wish to deliver your registration to me in person.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at claytonemery32806@aol.com or 231-920-6013.
Thanks
Official 2 page EGLBCS 2021 flier-1.jpg
Official 2 page EGLBCS 2021 flier-2.jpg
Official 2 page EGLBCS 2021 flier.pdf
(889.71 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA

Return to “Can Shows”