Gluek Beer Labels or LP Cones or blotters

Post your want lists here. (Beer related only)

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

Forum rules
The Rusty Bunch holds no responsibility for transactions made by members and/or non-members.
**YOU MUST BE A RUSTY BUNCH MEMBER TO POST WANT LIST**
hemmings
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
BCCA Number: 29000
eBay name: rareamerica
Year Started Collecting: 1977
United States of America

Gluek Beer Labels or LP Cones or blotters

Post by hemmings »

Hopefully there is another Gluek label freak out there and we could make something of a composite list up. I don’t really know what else I am missing beyond the 14 Gluek labels I’m missing from Bob’s V3:
Page 87- 18 Pilsener (ya gotta dream right) 19 Not the 4% version; and 2 Minnehaha’s 21 22
Page 88 5 6 both Glix; Partee #11; Pilsener #14; 18 Black w/red letters as 24oz;
Rectangles: RED label 21; 23 Purple version- both any size or contents
Also need the version of 88-25 as pictured with the red contents on the left side.
P89 3 & 4 Both picnics (somehow lost the 1st one); and finally the Oval Purple #6.
Those are the ones I know of that I am missing anyway. Come to think of it I'd like any of the blotters they made during PRO too if anyone has any they would sell or trade..

I do have some good Gluek stuff to trade. Have many of the booklets and other stuff if someone is interested I can make a list or get pictures.
Labels- all but 1 mint or near mint unused and in excellent condition: 2 Soda’s a Grape that does not say SODA just Grape but otherwise looks the same, says imitation below Gluek;
a green Lime Dry same basic design as the Lemon 88-2..
P88 15 Pilsener Pale white label. These first three I really only want to use to get other Gluek stuff if I can. All the others I would trade or sell.
P88 #19 Black with red letters Full Qt
P88-24 Like shown but Gold trim is not shiny, more flat butterscotch color, 12oz C4%.
Unpictured IRTP green Gluek Stite winged ovals Strong & DNCMT 4% both 12oz
Non IRTP Black Gluek Stite winged oval foil labels-8oz Legend #2, 12oz Legend #1 Strong, and Legend 3 12oz 7.2%
P89-5 LIKE- but darker, royal blue inside oval (aqua is pictured) C4% 12oz.
P89-9 Winter Special DNCMT4% 12oz this one is rough not terrible though just not mint.
Also have several varieties of the post IRTP G, Glix, and Lions, including some bocks

I am looking for a flat bottom of either cone- just a complete can, mostly readable would do. Actually, regret getting rid of my grade 12 but complete Silver LP- Need all or any LP that is solid and readable… Thanks, Andy

Interested in breweriana with Native American images or language of all kinds.
tomcd62
Rust Master
Rust Master
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 2014
United States of America

Re: Gluek Beer Labels or LP Cones or blotters

Post by tomcd62 »

Hey Hemmings, I sent a PM to you with a pic of some Gluek dumper LP cans found in Northern Minnesota last season. let me know if your interested.thanks Tom
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Want Lists”