Amazing Website!

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

MI-Cans
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1128
United States of America

Amazing Website!

Post by MI-Cans »

OK. I spend a lot of time on the laptop. I've visited more than my share of sites related to the Hobby. I happened to be looking for some trivia answers and came across what I believe to be one of the best organized, highly detailed, chock full of history, images, just about anything related to a single brewery. I'm talking about the Bavarian Brewery in Covington, KY.

The Breweriana section will keep you very busy! I have to admit...this site impressed me. If you visit the site, let us know what you think and maybe what surprised you or interested you the most.

https://www.bavarianbrewery.org/

(MI-Cans)

Longopener
RB Roster
RB Roster
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 417
BCCA Number: 29470
eBay name: Longopener
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Amazing Website!

Post by Longopener »

Just took a look and it's a fabulous website! I wish all breweries took the time like this one!
"Although the cans will be of no value after opened, their cost is expected to be small..." Iowa: June 22, 1935

Why drive 12 hour one way to dig Pre-Tax Tru Blu ales, Genny 12 Horse Longopeners, Gamecock Ales, Apollos, Neuweilers Bock, and Krueger’s Baldies when you can locally drive 10 hours round trip and dig Pfeiffer, Goebel, Drewrys and Strohs?
MI-Cans
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1128
United States of America

Re: Amazing Website!

Post by MI-Cans »

@Longopener
Chris,
I agree. It makes a great example of an interesting and informative look at a particular brand and brewery from every possible aspect or interest. Kinda like, anything you wanted to know about that brand, is probably mentioned or shown or both.

(MI-Cans)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”