Canvention 50 v2 My take.

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

beerhunter14
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1121
BCCA Number: 32460
Year Started Collecting: 2004
Zodiac:
United States of America

Canvention 50 v2 My take.

Post by beerhunter14 »

Now that Canvention is over..This was my second Canvetion that I attend to but it was my first time saying at hotel. So It was a new learning experience. I have seen alots of alots of cans there especially Craft Cans. Yeah, I collect craft cans but it must be a wildlife theme or North América game fish. So this is My take at the Canvention 50v2. . Those 5 Schmidt cans are brewed by Rainie, A short production run 2-3 years ?? Fox Head Bock brewed by Fox Head Brewery - Sheaboygan,WI.. Rex Moose beer label is a 22 ounce.. 2 Leiniekrugel barrel glass are different. As you notice the 50 years Anniversary glass is a little bit bigger than old barrel glass. The Anniversary glass got it at Craft Beer night. In my option, My vote the best beer I drank is Park Lager. Tuder Bock I won the the Rusty Bunch Punchboard. :smile: It been a long time that I win something from the show.
All in all, it was a Good Show and new learning experience for me. Thank to Rusty Bunch, BCCA and the Gateaway Chapter for all your hard work setting up 50v2 . Canvention in St. Louis.. :smt023
Attachments
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG

Return to “General Discussion”