Need Participation...

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

MI-Cans
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1128
United States of America

Need Participation...

Post by MI-Cans »

I think the BREWERIANA Forum (viewforum.php?f=230) has been up about two years now. Danny can correct me if I'm mistaken.

I looked it over and people have been posting periodically under the different categories. I am disappointed to see that six (6) categories are vacant and untouched. Here they are:

Click to enlarge.

vacancy 1.png

I'm sure that at one time or another, I've seem posts in other Forums that would fit some of these categories.

Knives and Menus, not so much. Chairs & Tables, I maybe remember a couple. Coasters, Lithographs and Neon Signs have shown up in the General Discussion Forum.

I'd like to invite all visitors to this website to share any of these items that they may have from their personal collection(s) in the Breweriana Forum. Find the appropriate topic, post pictures, maybe add a background story or ask questions of other Hobbyists with similar interests.

Sure, we discuss cans a lot but the the Hobby involves a lot more! Let's fill that Forum up. We can discuss everything in that Forum just like we do in the rest of the website. Step up and participate! You are the HOBBY!!!

(MI-Cans)

mtracy64
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 353
BCCA Number: 27810
eBay name: mtracy64
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Need Participation...

Post by mtracy64 »

I made this same observation about a week ago, and was particularly surprised that Lithographs hasn't seen a lot of action. I'm not knowledgeable on the topic, but I do enjoy looking at them.

Marc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”