Shameless Bump For Breweriana Forum

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

MI-Cans
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1128
BCCA Number: 12484
United States of America

Shameless Bump For Breweriana Forum

Post by MI-Cans » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Just revisited the post begun by Plusonegolfer. Here’s the link. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46820
It was great looking at all the posts showing the varied and unique collections. Just about everybody had cans. What caught my attention this time was the non can items. I jotted some of them down. There were
• Bottles
• Wooden Cases
• Trays
• Mini Bottles
• Lighters
• Cardboard Cases
• Metal Signs
• Lithographs
• Scrapers
• Paper Documents
• Calendars
• Assorted Glassware
• Can'ts
• Neon Signs

While it was great having that post in GENERAL DISCUSSION with all those images, slowly that post will be many pages behind the current postings. Here’s my point. The BREWERIANA forum is here to stay. There are 27 different categories. There are currently 10 categories with no posts. I hope that they can get some input.

I ask those of you with any of the above items to find that category and post your images there. If you don’t have time to take images of the individual items, use whatever images you got. Make sure they’re mostly topic appropriate. Once loaded with images, the discussions will begin. They always do.

The BREWERIANA Forum, once loaded with images and discussions, will prove to be a valuable resource either as a database or reference for these unique items. For one thing, it will show the openness and versatility of this Chapter and its website. Everyone knows when it comes to dumping, the Rusty Bunch wrote the book so to speak. This Forum can show the Hobby that you are always focused on your primary mission but are also open to and can embrace many other aspects of the hobby.

And if nothing else, you’ll let that Web-Guy know that you appreciate the effort and work he put into creating that Forum for you and all visitors to the site making it the best in the Hobby. (My Personal & Biased Opinion!)

(MI-Cans)

Here’s a tally of the topics. Click to enlarge.
Breweriana Tally.png

Remember...Recycling is FOREVER!!

Advertisement
Longopener
RB Roster
RB Roster
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 417
BCCA Number: 29470
eBay name: Longopener
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Shameless Bump For Breweriana Forum

Post by Longopener » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:08 am

Excellent Ed Ski!!! I think moving the breweriana posts from general to the individual Breweriana forums with redirects would really hop up that area. I agree that trying to find posts on here is difficult, especially with names as “look what I found “. More appropriately named topics and categorization will prove invaluable a year from now when you are trying to revisit a post.
"Still looking for 2 specific examples of the following cans I traded away years ago.
Berghoff LP cone: indoor with rusted seam and slight touchup on white stripe in upper right of label. Also a copper colored Drewrys "Taurus/Gemini" scene; indoor with yellow smoke damage and top lid half cut out.

Will trade a better examples, other cans or buy from you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”