So what will you be looking for at Canvention?

CANvention 49 Information and Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

John H.
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
United States of America

So what will you be looking for at Canvention?

Post by John H. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Ok, might as put out the word for what I'll be looking for. I'm searching for the round Hohenadel food tray. Second, the Cavalier tray advertising Hop Gold from the pacific northwest, been searching for one of them for a few years now, 50's Grace Bros cans that I don't have (too many to list, but if you've got some, I'll definitely be stopping by your room and/or table. Tap knobs, I'm looking for a Goldenrod, and the Indian Queen from Hohenadel. Also looking for the Hohenadel Alt Pilsner cone top. I also need the Esslinger Ale 12oz flatop with opening instructions. Got the cone & quart, but still looking for the flat. And while I'm on Esslinger, need the 2nd generation beer conetop and the 2nd generation ale flat and the matching quarts for both 2nd generation cans. Any bottles from brewers I collect (too many to list), and of course lit or unlit signs. Hope somebody there will have some stuff that I need. At any rate, tops on my list is just to have a great time and to catch up with old friends and acquaintances. See you all there!

John H.

Advertisement
willssoda
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1063
eBay name: WILLSSODA
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: So what will you be looking for at Canvention?

Post by willssoda » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Sounds cool but unfortunately I won’t be able to attend and I am not sure if anyone I know will be there. I am always looking for cool soda
Cans especially cone and QUARTS. If you can find me something I need, I will be glad to provide a finders fee which could help towards your purchases. Just text me anything soda that looks interesting and any soda quarts you find. 423-773-3881
Interested in all flat and Cone Soda and Water cans.

stringsx24now
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 309
BCCA Number: 26795
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by stringsx24now » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am

I actually try to get a mix of cans: 8 oz flat top, a bock flat--or better tab, a crowntainer, a 16 oz flat top, then I look for any flat or cone that catches my eye. Later I focus on US gallons or 5L cans, beer bags, and breweriana from Congress, Senate, and 6 Select labels. All cans have to be clean and shiney.
collector of Sick's Select, Senate, and Congress cans and breweriana, beer bags, as well as other fun stuff
Looking for Schuster Brewing of Rochester, MN items and Meyer Brewing of Bloomington, IL

jacoby4664
Sta-Tab
Sta-Tab
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
BCCA Number: 373
Year Started Collecting: 1969
United States of America

Post by jacoby4664 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:37 pm

John, Not exactly sure what you mean by round "food tray", but I did see a round Hohenadel tray at the St Louis Swap A Rama last weekend. Ed Papin had it. . I collect crowntainers if you have any for sale. If you don't know how to reach Ed, send me a private message and I will give you his phone number. FYI good Luck, Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “CANvention 49 - Albuquerque NM.”