Artist search

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

John H.
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Birthday
Zodiac:
United States of America

Artist search

Post by John H. » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Greetings all, I'm looking for the artist that did some brewery signs. He did at least 4 signs for Hull's and 1 for Neuweiler's. They're kind of cartoonish in appearance. The ones I know of from Hull's are: 1: 2 guys wrestling and one of them saying "Let's cut this short and get some Hull's cream ale; 2: a guy beating a carpet to get out the dust with 2 women looking on and saying, "He'll gut some Hull's when he's finished"; 3: A fellow sitting on the beach surrounded by a bunch of girls wearing hula skirts and he says, "Gosh, this would be perfect if I had some Hull's ale": and 4: 2 gentlemen in a pet shop and the proprietor (holding a parrot in a cage), is telling the prospective buyer, "He can say Polly want's a cracker, and some Hull's cream ale" . The Neuweiler's sign shows 2 boxers in the 2 corners of the ring and one is saying, "I'll moider da bum, but foist get me some Neuweiler's cream ale". I don't know if he did any other signs or did work for other breweries other than Hull's and Neuweiler's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Hamel

Advertisement

Return to “General Discussion”