Thanks to my plasma, my wife and I just returned from a two week vacation in Peru, during which, we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. In addition to traditional souvenirs, I brought these back. I kept them full and came prepared with a box that had individual padded sections for beer cans, so they traveled well.
I saw this in a shop one day. Budweiser does not seem to be very popular down there so I was surprised to see this. Cusquena seemed to be the most popular beer I saw.
Focus: Cones and flats from Michigan, South Bend, and Fort Wayne. Foreign cans only if I bought them myself in the country of origin.
2018 Shows Attended
* Michigan Chapter Winterfest, January 20, Frankenmuth Michigan
* Beer Can's 83rd Birthday Celebration, January 24, Online
* Cabin Fever Reliever, February 24, South Bend Indiana
* Buckeye Chapter, March 10, Toledo Ohio
* Rusty Bunch April Fools Show, Online
* Patrick Henry, May 19, Kalamazoo Michigan
* Website 20th Anniversary Online Show. June 18, Online
* SummerSwap, July 20 & 21, Frankenmuth Michigan
* Eastern Great Lakes Brewery Collectibles Show, October 13 & 14, Cleveland Ohio