Thanks to my plasma, my wife and I just returned from a two week vacation in Peru, during which, we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. In addition to traditional souvenirs, I brought these back. I kept them full and came prepared with a box that had individual padded sections for beer cans, so they traveled well.
I saw this in a shop one day. Budweiser does not seem to be very popular down there so I was surprised to see this. Cusquena seemed to be the most popular beer I saw.
Focus: Cones and flats from Michigan, South Bend, and Fort Wayne. Foreign cans only if I bought them myself in the country of origin.
2019 Shows Attended
* Michigan Chapter Winterfest, January 19, Frankenmuth Michigan
* Beer Can's 84th Birthday, January 24, Online show
* Cabin Fever Reliever, February 22/23, South Bend Indiana
* Buckeye, March 9, Toledo Ohio
* Luck O' The Irish, March 16, Erlanger Kentucky
* Texas Brewery Collectibles Show, May 4, Shiner Texas
* Patrick Henry, May 18, Kalamazoo Michigan
* Rusty Bunch 21st Anniversary, June 18, Online