Forum Moderator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1078
Year Started Collecting: 1987
Zodiac:
Canada

Starting the year off right.

Post by Canadacan »

I did not think I'd be adding one of these to the shelf any time soon but here it is! No it's no perfect, bottom opened blah blah... and has some spotting on one side but I did not pay a hefty premium!...so happy now that I get to add my own can to the archive! :mrgreen:

What I also discovered is there has been at least a dozen sold on ebay since Oct. 2016 most from the same seller, a few resold by others, and in the mix have been Coke and Coke banner cans. The condition and prices varied widely, also many were missing either the bottom lid or top.

There is only 2 Fanta's and 2 CB's that I cant attribute to the same find...in all so far 28 cans, 11 Fanta, 8 Coke, and 10 Coke banners. The seller would not divulge were the cans were found or how many but just simply indicated they were an antique store and someone called them when they made the discovery, more cans to be listed, but how many???.....one last note out of all these cans only 10 have had both lids, 3 of them Fanta's.
Fanta 12oz CC59 - Copy.png

Ivan... RB #1078 Collector of soda cans & bottles from Canada. Looking for Canadian soada cans 12oz & 10oz From the 1950s right into the 80s.
Also Canadian Beers ,USA Orange Crush bottles And American Drewrys beer cans.
Tinman
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Answers: 1
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 589
BCCA Number: 28142
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
Canada

Re: Starting the year off right.

Post by Tinman »

Tough can... Great score!!.. :smt023 :smt023
“May we never lack in friends, or in good beer to serve them”

Collector of Canadian Steel Beer & Soda cans and any vintage Canadian Breweriana.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Soda/Pop Can Collecting”