Beer Can Reference Forum - Philosophy

Patent Information, Canning Codes etc.....

Moderators: Current Officers, Previous Officers

Rand
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 727
BCCA Number: 28177
Year Started Collecting: 1967
Zodiac:
United States of America

Beer Can Reference Forum - Philosophy

Post by Rand »

All:

The concept behind this forum is to provide a home for reference material and information about beer cans in general as opposed to information about specific beer cans taken individually. Ideally, postings on the forum should:
  • 1) Include a descriptive subject for the reference item included.

2) The first topic should completely contain the reference information. It should not need to be assembled from a lot of separate topics/posts.

3) As new information comes to light that alters the reference information, the first post should be modified to reflect the new information.

4) If the original post is complete, there normally shouldn't be much if any in the way of followup postings. However, followup postings are welcome and desired to help clarify, correct, document, or otherwise revise the original post for the sake of accuracy.

5) In general, it is not envisioned that this forum will get a lot of "content creation" traffic or postings after the early rounds of population. The vision is to be as the title states, a reference site to retrieve information when required.
Let me know if all that makes sense!

Rand :smile:

Rand "The Can't Man" Lindsly....Foot Soldier in the OI Wars....Honorably Discharged
"I'm a solipsist and, I have to say, I'm surprised there aren't more of us."
Acme. Genesee. - Feigenspan Uinta

Return to “Beer Can Reference”