Rust Master
Rust Master
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1975
United States of America

rc football/baseball cans

Post by SOUTHSIDE »

just built some new shelves and pulled some rc cans out of the crawlspace for fillers until after canvention.i was wondering how many cans are in each set.the first set i think is from 1978,prob wrong.but the cans are numbered and looks to be a set of 100.this is the set with the info in the baseball under picture.the next 2 sets are what i need info on.baseball set,has players name in red and info in a white box under photo.cans are not numbered.i have 70 different players.football set,players jersey number and name in black in football under picture.i have 70 of these also.are these last 2 sets full sets at 70,or am i missing any.although these cans are easy and basically have no value,i've had them since i was a kid and they look really kool all on the shelfs.looking foward to your reply guys.thanks in advance

OCOC121
Cone Top
Cone Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 948
BCCA Number: 5560
eBay name: dmceres
Year Started Collecting: 1974
United States of America

Re: rc football/baseball cans

Post by OCOC121 »

hastabeshasta
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 347
eBay name: hastabeshasta
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by hastabeshasta »

Most wanted can finally found!
SOUTHSIDE
Rust Master
Rust Master
Year Started Collecting: 1975
United States of America

Post by SOUTHSIDE »

thanks alot for the info guys!!!!!.wow , i need a bunch of them.i have the full set of 70 of the 1st baseball series.i have 56 out of 100 of the second baseball series.and i only have 70 of the 280 football cans.i have never tried to put these sets together.i am sure that they are not that tuff,i see them on ebay pretty often.anybody looking to unload some of your trade stock or doubles.if so pm me and we could exchange e-mails and my want/need lists along with how much you are looking for them.i would much rather give my $$$$$ to the guys on this website than someone on e-bay!!!!!.this site is the best thing going for soda/beercan collecters.
Pokey
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
BCCA Number: 30985
eBay name: pokey-reames
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Pokey »

I have only two from the 1978 series: Don Gullet (28 of 100) and Mark Belanger (8 of 100). PM me if you are in need of either of them.

I have some Canada Dry with the 76ers on them as well, if anyone collects those.
“Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire.
Scott
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 442
BCCA Number: 14868
eBay name: No longer in use

Post by Scott »

I have a large box of these cans stashed under my house from a collection I bought a few years ago. There are probably around 100 in there but I've not looked in quite awhile. I'd happily let them go cheap if there are some you need. If memory serves me correct there are both football and baseball cans but I could not tell you what the percentages of each are. PM me with what you are looking for if you are interested.

Scott
The luckiest dumpers don't rely on good fortune, the unluckiest do.

The information contained in this communication and any attached documentation may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended only for the designated recipient(s).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Soda/Pop Can Collecting”