BCCA Number: 31804
eBay name: kamsquared
Year Started Collecting: 1980
Zodiac:
Finland

RULES: 2018 NASCAR Monster Energy Pick A Winner

Post by kamsquared »

Let's get this party started!!!

Here are your OFFICIAL 2018 NASCAR MONSTER ENERGY RUSTY BUNCH PICK a WINNER RULES:

TOP 3 LOWEST SCORING PAW PLAYERS!!!
- Rusty Bunch Members Only
- There is no entry fee!! Anyone can enter at any time!
- Each week, pick the DRIVER who you think will win that weeks race.
- Remember!! You are picking the DRIVER...not the car number!!!
- You can only pick a DRIVER once for the first 26 races (Don't pick Kyle Busch every week!!)
- If you pick the DRIVER twice in the first 26 races, you will be accessed a 53 point penalty.
- The last 10 races (the Chase) you can pick a DRIVER again, but only once. If you pick a driver twice in the Chase you will be accessed a 53 point penalty.
- If you "Pick The Winner" you get 0 points.
- Your DRIVER's finishing position will be added to your total, the 3 LOWEST totals at the end of the year will win a prize (see the prize thread).
- If you miss a week, you get 43 points.
- Entries must be in BEFORE the green flag flies at the start of race.
- If you want to pick early for any race during the season because you will be out of town or for whatever reason, just PM KAMSQUARED with your picks.
- Heck, if you want to pick a driver for all 36 races before the season even starts......go for it!!! In fact, you'll probably win!!!

BIGGEST LOSER!!!
This year we have added a prize for the BIGGEST LOSER!!
- Players must adhere to all of the rules listed above.
- The biggest loser is the player who participates in all 36 race selections and ends up with a DRIVER average closest to a 20th place finish, without going over.
- You have to select a driver in all 36 races.
- You have to adhere to the rules of not picking a driver twice in the first 26 races or in the last 10 races.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Kamsquared
"I have your car towed all the way to your house and all you've got for me is *Lite* beer?"
Biff Tannen (Back To The Future)
kamsquared
RB Supply Organizer
RB Supply Organizer
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 861
BCCA Number: 31804
eBay name: kamsquared
Year Started Collecting: 1980
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: RULES: 2018 NASCAR Monster Energy Pick A Winner

Post by kamsquared »

Ok boyz! Time to pick your poison! For all of the players still participating, if you meet the requirements, you can either go for the TOP 3 or go for the BIGGEST LOSER! If you choose to go for the BIGGEST LOSER, you have to meet the rules below which were published back in February. I have re-posted the rules below....

BIGGEST LOSER!!!
This year we have added a prize for the BIGGEST LOSER!!
- Players must adhere to all of the rules listed above.
- The biggest loser is the player who participates in all 36 race selections and ends up with a DRIVER average closest to a 20th place finish, without going over.
- You have to select a driver in all 36 races.
- You have to adhere to the rules of not picking a driver twice in the first 26 races or in the last 10 races.
GOOD LUCK!!!
Kamsquared
"I have your car towed all the way to your house and all you've got for me is *Lite* beer?"
Biff Tannen (Back To The Future)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “PaW 2018 Edition”