SIX RINGS by Lord Hobo Brewing - Very Limited Edition

Advertise Your Website, Can Sales or Upcoming Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

Forum rules
The Rusty Bunch holds no responsibility for transactions made by members and/or non-members.
**YOU MUST BE A RUSTY BUNCH MEMBER TO SELL**
BostonBob
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1134
eBay name: BostonBob
Year Started Collecting: 1977
Zodiac:
United States of America

SIX RINGS by Lord Hobo Brewing - Very Limited Edition

Post by BostonBob »

Hi all! For all you NE Patriots fans out there, I found another great tribute can to Tom Brady and his New England Patriots. These are very rare like the Sam Adams GOAT cans. I only have a few available for sale, so I think the fairest way is to post on eBay. Here is a link to my active auction...

I will ship full or empty, but I didn't want to break any eBay rules.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143126255015

Description:

Brand New, SIX RINGS Hazy IPA beer can from Lord Hobo Brewery in Woburn,MA.

These cans were just brewed & filled on Feb 4, 2019 and they are stamped with that date on the bottom. These were ONLY available at the brewery for about 1 hour this morning. I believe they only printed less than 500 cans.

The magnificent graphics include the Six Rings that Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have earned over the past 18 years. Each ring has the date of the respective NFL season for their Superbowl win. In addition, it states on the can: "Brewed With The Tears of All Our Haters"!!! Plus a Tasting Note: VICTORY! There is also a dark silhouette of a GOAT on the side of the can. This AWESOME can is a MUST HAVE for any diehard Patriots collector. These will be almost impossible to find. Bid early, bid often! Thank you!

This auction is for ONE (1) can which will be drained from the bottom and cleaned (eBay rules!). Since these are aluminum cans, there may be some minor handling dings, but NO major dents. I will ship quickly and safely. Any questions, let me know.

Sorry, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! Cans shown in background are just eye candy and ARE NOT included. Posters and extra cans are for demonstration purposes only. This auction is for ONE empty can.

lilski
Sta-Tab
Sta-Tab
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
eBay name: lilski
Year Started Collecting: 2004
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: SIX RINGS by Lord Hobo Brewing - Very Limited Edition

Post by lilski »

Just out of curiosity. I just got back on here and was wondering, Are these all gone? Thanks!
BostonBob
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1134
eBay name: BostonBob
Year Started Collecting: 1977
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: SIX RINGS by Lord Hobo Brewing - Very Limited Edition

Post by BostonBob »

Sorry! These cans are all spoken for. I saved one for my own collection. I do have extra Lord Hobo 617 Title Town cans if interested. These are a liquid tribute to all Boston sports teams. I can ship full or empty. I can ship empty for $10 total or full will be a few dollars more to cover shipping. Let me know if interested.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Advertise”