Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

My Laundry List of Thanks to Everybody

Post by keithker »

- First and foremost I would like to thank the Rusty Bunch Chapter to putting their faith on me to have the honor of representing this great Chapter as their President.

- Secondly we'd like to thank everybody that took time out of their busy schedule during the Canvention to volunteer for the table (Randy K won the Genesee All Malt O/I for his support), those that provided cans to the display and those that help put the display together. The corner where are display was laid out was always packed with people ogling at the cans (Waldorf Bock, Black Label quart and so many more) and enjoying the video. Also thank those that attended the Rusty Bunch meeting and post-meeting Pizza Party. This Chapter is only as strong as it's members and it feels solid as a rock.

- Thirdly I'd like to personally thanks Dan S. (CMD) for his support as the Vice President this past year. I want to congratulate Dave Reid DaveNH in his selection as Vice President. He has been busting his @ss for this great Chapter and I look forward to working with him this next year. I want to also again thank my fellow officers that have put up with my regimented business rules as they have gone to great lengths to support me and this amazing Chapter.

- Fourth we'd like to thank the BCCA and the support they provided this Chapter before and during the Canvention. Mark Crane is the hardest working person you will ever see. Next time you see him please go up and thank him so much for his support. He ensured this Chapter had everything it need to make it successful. A special thanks to Tom Legeret (outgoing BCCA President) and his wife Mary for allowing us to use their Presidential suite to host the RB Pizza Party. Hope there was enough pizza, wings and beer.

- Fifth we'd like to thank everybody that contributed to the Rusty Bunch Dump. It was another amazing success.

- Sixth we'd like to thank all of the Rusty Bottom boys that did another amazing job. A star was born with Barry Travis getting out there and doing an amazing job with those surprisingly great vocals. If you haven't already thanked them all please do.

The Chapter is healthy and strong going into this new season but there is always room for growth and support. We gained a few new members at the Canvention and look forward to hearing about more joining. NEXT BIG Chapter event of course is Spring Thaw but there will be plenty to enjoy in the interim. Get to any shows when possible and selling the value of the Chapter. Get out and get some good quality dumping. We want to hear the stories.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few well deserved "Thank You" but will add as my mind slowly unwinds from what can only be said about this Canspectacular event that was Cleveland Canvention #47.

idigrust
Rusty Bunch Website Administrator
Rusty Bunch Website Administrator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 258
BCCA Number: 27235
eBay name: twinb2
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: My Laundry List of Thanks to Everybody

Post by idigrust »

One you missed is the Guy you see when you look in the mirror!!! THANK YOU Keith for months of preparation and working the entire show !
Dan Bora - RB Webmaster
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “CANvention 47 - Cleveland”