Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Zions Crossroad Show including buffet

Post by keithker »

The Zions Crossroad Show will be quickly approaching and it is time to start making those travel arrangements along with getting your show registration in as early as possible. The BCCA BOD meeting will be held during this weekend at the show so you can expect a greater turn out so I can only stress it is imperative that if you will need a table that you get that registration in sooner rather than later. Most times all the tables are filled that there is space available for.

I can't stress enough how good of a show this is. The Rusty Bunch is a co-supporter. In the past we have donated some drinking accoutrements (additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.....I use this term because if you are there long enough you might see Daev wearing said alcohol.......) and I usually do up some plated meats and such for the hospitality room.

If this is your first time to the show and you are traveling, bring some of the local bottled craft beer (1-2 bottles) to be entered into the Friday night beer tasting contest......an event not to be missed...

Oh yeah and there is always the beer can bowling event Saturday afternoon after the trade floors wraps up......

Also, this year there is a Saturday night all-inclusive buffet planned......
Crossroads Show.pdf
(638.51 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America