Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1132
BCCA Number: 34506
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Guys, I realize it has been a very long time

Post by nycstlrr »

I am still kicking, how, I have no idea. Also please excuse my speling as weel, it has suffered pretty bad. I don`t even try to correct it as it just leads to a lot more trouble than it is worth. I haven`t been collecting anything but I did actually bid on some PBR caps that I think I don't have. I have no way to look, as I am now a permeanant bed slug that just takes up space. y wife has to do everything, from getting dressed, bathing, help in and out of the bathroom, etc. I think you get the idea. Still fight SSDI, they seem to think I can still work and I can`t even dress myself. What********.

I need your alls help please, please.. I was never able to find the yellow and blue Pabst cap with the state of West Virginia Tax Stamp in the center. Does anyone please have one they will be willing to part with??? I think about this cap everyday, just never understoop why I could never find one???? I found a lot harder to find PBR caps years ago but never this one. If anyone has one they want to part with at a reasonable price, Please, please let me know!!! You can get me at nycstlrr@gmail.com I don`t even know If I am allowed on here, since my dues ran out a few years ago. I guess in a way, it will be a lot easier to call it a life if I can find it. I really don't know how long yet, I already outlived the one pancreas doctors estimate by 6 months no but it take 16 different medications a day just to keep me alive. ell that is enough of that everyone has their own problems to worry about. I wish everyone the best and y`all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! Please take care everone, and to the guy in Maine I am sorry but I have forgot your name, keep that snow shoveled out!! Bill

Collector of anything Pabst, West Virginia vanity lids and West Virginia tax crowns.
keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Guys, I realize it has been a very long time

Post by keithker »

Bill....fear not from not knowing if you are allowed to post or not. You are welcome to post on the board anytime. The Chapter was/is concerned with your health and can only encourage you to have strength to fight through the difficult times. I wish I could help you out with your needs for caps but I have none. Hopefully somebody here in the Chapter can assist and reach out to you........
Senator Seebs
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 936
BCCA Number: 24174
eBay name: Seebs397
Year Started Collecting: 1979
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Senator Seebs »

BIll, I am not able to provide the words to your posts so I am glad Keith spoke for all of us. We are thinking of you and hope we can get you what you need. God Bless you.
Senator Seebs - Beer Can Mule
Long Haul Can trucker
jeffandjennyhaslauer@yahoo.com

IGU #4
oldcrowncollector
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 756
BCCA Number: 29308
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by oldcrowncollector »

Glad to hear from you and once a collector always a collector spirit still is in your heart
Oldcrowncollector
Sell me your Centlivre bottles
THE EX MAN
Rust Master
Rust Master

Post by THE EX MAN »

BILL ....KEEP FIGHTING ...HOPE YOU GET BETTER ...ILL KEEP A EYE OUT ALSO ......EX
ALL ABOARRRRRRRRRRD....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Leon
Supreme Rusty Being
Supreme Rusty Being
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 643
BCCA Number: 29171
Year Started Collecting: 1975
United States of America

Post by Leon »

Sorry to hear of the health problems, If I find any Pabst caps you need I'll let you know, I got some somewhere. LEON.
FAVORITE SAYING: WHY DUMP LOCALLY & FIND PROGRESS O/I's WHEN I CAN DRIVE A THOUSAND MILES AND FIND NOTHING.
NOT SO FAVORITE SAYING: SOME CRAZY RICH CLOWN OUTBID ME
ANOTHER SAYING: LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME?
Lovegun
Former Officer
Former Officer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 699
BCCA Number: 3197
eBay name: Lovegun1959
Year Started Collecting: 1936
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Lovegun »

Hi Bill,
I am glad you made your way back on here. This hobby can be quite consuming to those of us who love to consume it! It's evident in the many miles one will go to dig old rusty beer cans, or the weather or other challenges one will face to attend a show.

You are dealing with more than most of us can even imagine, yet the draw of this hobby has you still yearning to collect. I hope this desire gives you some strength to carry on and fight!

God Bless you Bill!
Greg Gromosiak
Greg Gromosiak-RB#699 B.C.C.A.#3197
Former Rusty Bunch President, Current Editor, Miami Valley Guzzelette
scrabble1959@yahoo.com

Turning dirt since 1972

Looking for either Red Top "Old Cincinnati" Beer O.I.!!!!
nycstlrr
Cone Top
Cone Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1132
BCCA Number: 34506
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by nycstlrr »

Thank you so much everyone. I really do appreciate the kind words.. I will try to pop in from time, to time whan I am able. It may be a little while though, I fell in the shower Thursday and just hurt more and more everyday. I refuse to go back to the Hospital or ER. I have signed a DNR and I only hope the honor my request. I also want to thank Mr. Ted who brightened my day for me. Everyone please be safe and I did add some money to the CCSI coffers. My wife will be ticked as we are brokes after all of the hospital and doctor bills. But you know, I may have a few months left, maybe a few years??? You can`t get a a straight answer out of them anymore. I have gave up asking, I just go by what my body tells me and things are getting worse. So I saw a few caps and I treated myself to them. If anyone on here was bidding, I`m sorry if I beat you out.
Everyone, please have a safe Christmas and new years and take care of your self. That is the most important thing to do. I think, maybe if I didn`t work 12 hours a day 7 days a week for years, maybe things would be different. That we will never know. I will take a look at everyones Christmas wish list. Maybe I can help someone out. I sure won`t be needing them much longer.

Everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And please, take care of your selves,
Bill
Collector of anything Pabst, West Virginia vanity lids and West Virginia tax crowns.
BostonBob
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1134
eBay name: BostonBob
Year Started Collecting: 1977
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by BostonBob »

Hi Bill,

I am very happy to see you posting again on the Rusty Bunch, but I am also sad you are so sick. You are fortunate that you have this crazy hobby to (hopefully) distract you from the health issues. I wish you well!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

BostonBob
Senator Seebs
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 936
BCCA Number: 24174
eBay name: Seebs397
Year Started Collecting: 1979
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Senator Seebs »

Can Bill or anybody send me Bill's address please?
Senator Seebs - Beer Can Mule
Long Haul Can trucker
jeffandjennyhaslauer@yahoo.com

IGU #4
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Crowns”