Putting Name To A Given Face

For any interested member to post a picture of themselves, real name, state they live, and optional quote

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

fdantas
Rust Master
Rust Master
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1133
BCCA Number: 34750
Year Started Collecting: 1996
Zodiac:
Brazil

Re: Putting Name To A Given Face

Post by fdantas »

Hi friends, i am from brazil, and i collect all type of drink cans, but i prefer soda cans, comic cans, old cans, and cans from brazil.

Se some picture, from me and my cans... very thanks friends.
291220092134.jpg
030220102380.jpg
311020091812.jpg
IMG_1392.JPG
020420102648.jpg
180520102836.jpg

Fabio Dantas
Can Collector From Brazil but i have address on USA for receive cans
fdantasdeoliveira@gmail.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fdantasoliveira/

Shows
Convenção Brasil Chapter Bebedouro 2015
45 CANvention Milwaukee WI 2015
fiat128
Deceased
Deceased
BCCA Number: 24635
eBay name: *fiat128*
Year Started Collecting: 1982
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by fiat128 »

OK, this is me. My other hobby is collecting cars.

I dump cans and cars, if you find old cars & trucks while dumping, please let me know.
ANDY MILLER
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by ANDY MILLER »

OK My name is Andy Miller. My BCCA is currently expired , Perhaps even My Rusty Bunch membership is as well? Sorry I'm slack. I'm not the worlds most active collector. I grew up in Goshen & Elkhart Indiana. I collected cans as a kid in the 70s. I have lived in Raleigh NC since 1984 . I collect Indiana , Cans Bottles and other beer stuff. Especially Drewrys. I also collect anything I dump. Various other cans & bottles that for whatever reason I just like. I save local craft cans & bottles I drink. I have extras if anybodys interested in Raleigh NC craft brew bottles & cans. I get out dumping a little every spring in the Raleigh area. Rarely find anything decent. Have not been to a show in like 7 Years. Still plan on going again sooner or later. Live a pretty busy life performing in bands playing around NC & VA. As well as currently lots of home repair projects. Other interests include collecting records & CDs. Going out to see live music. Drinking Beer ! Any Rusty Bunchers looking to dump anywhere within 2-3 hrs of Raleigh get in touch , especially in the Spring. (but if the trip is promising I'll go anytime) The longer a notice I get the more likely I'll be able to get out and do it. Andy Miller 919-306-9424 or unknown06@earthlink.net
Attachments
Rusty Bunch profile pic.jpg
fdantas
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1133
BCCA Number: 34750
Year Started Collecting: 1996
Zodiac:
Brazil

Post by fdantas »

Fabio Dantas
Jundiai - SP - Brazil
RB# 1133 - joined at 2014
I collect all type of cans, but i prefer soda cans and old cans.
IMG_2636.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2581.JPG
IMG_2555.JPG
Fabio Dantas
Can Collector From Brazil but i have address on USA for receive cans
fdantasdeoliveira@gmail.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fdantasoliveira/

Shows
Convenção Brasil Chapter Bebedouro 2015
45 CANvention Milwaukee WI 2015
JohnLi67
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1103
BCCA Number: 34303
eBay name: johnlij
Year Started Collecting: 2000
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by JohnLi67 »

My name is John Lijewski and I currently live in Cloquet, MN (which is just South of Duluth). I started collecting beer cans with my older brother in the late 1970's. At that time we collected whatever we could find or dig up at the dump. Our collection consisted mostly of Minnesota and Wisconsin cans. Flat tops and Cone tops were rusty and some of our tab tops were ok. Had a lot of Schmidt Scenic tabs. That collection still resides in my brothers garage.

Like a lot of the members that have written their collecting stories, I too had a long hiatus from collecting when I went to college, got married, and started working. I did start collecting again around the year 2000. When the BCCA books came out, I bought them, and when I looked through them I got the itch to get back into the hobbie. I now collect mostly grade 1 flat tops from Minnesota and Wisconsin. I also collect some cones (mostly from MN). I do also collect a few brands outside of those state. I like to collect brands that have multiple designs of Flats where it is possible to complete a nice complete set ( the Pearl brewery is one that fits that criteria). Really , I tend to collect what I like, and try to have fun chasing after nice examples for the wall (shows, internet, and EBay).

I'll be attending My first Canvention this year in Dallas. I look forward to meeting some of the RB members. I really enjoy reading the forum . It is a great source of info on the hobby.

John. Aka Johnli67
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
bradflinders
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
BCCA Number: 10435
eBay name: 1930s-cans
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by bradflinders »

Brad Flinders
BCCA # 10435
RB #...???
Live in Taos, NM. Have been collecting since 1974, now specializing in Steinie Beer Bottles, No Deposit No Return Bottles and Stubby bottles from the mid 1930's. I also collect any post prohibition bottles from the small breweries on the Illinois side of the Mississippi across from St Louis. Bock steinies and those from Wisconsin and Illinois are my favorites. My favorite city to collect is New Athens, Illinois where I have close to 50 different bottles.

My home away from home for about a year and a half: Forward Operating Base Tarin Kowt, Afghanistan.
Waiting for a ride.jpg
Bock Steinies
100_5647.JPG
Illinois Steinies
100_6048.JPG
Mound City Brewing Co, New Athens, Illinois Steinies
100_6049.JPG
ies
Last edited by bradflinders on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Illinois, Missouri and Texas steinie bottles. Looking for US stubby bottles produced between 1936 - 1941. Looking for ACL beer bottles. looking for St Louis area cans and certain Chicago area flat top cans. Holy Grail bottles are Old Albuquerque stubby from Albuquerque, Wagner Beer steinie(1937) from Granite City, Ill. and Goldcrest 51 steinie, Schepps Stubby, White Rose Stubby both from Dallas
Alaska Chris
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 662
BCCA Number: 30930
eBay name: yukonpokey
Year Started Collecting: 1973
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Alaska Chris »

Chris Stankiewicz --- Alaska Chris---RB # 662.... Hobbies --- Hunting - Trapping - Trapshooting - Collecting Beer and Soda, flats and cones.... Married to wife Donna....have 3 kids - Balto - Chitna - Taku....I am holding Taku in picture
puppy Taku.jpg
Stanley cup.jpg
Until next time, may your totes always be full of cans and your past and future dumping trips be in your dreams at night.
canman65
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 617
BCCA Number: 26989
eBay name: canman65
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by canman65 »

Jack Lucas - Started collecting in 1974.. UPDATE!! I now collect any can that I like!! My collection is small in number but is growing with every show I go to. I also have the bug for 8oz craft cans! :smile: I love to hunt, for cans and deer!
PB160267.JPG
0713141532-00.jpg
Last edited by canman65 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
canhawk
Deceased
Deceased
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 879
BCCA Number: 32975
eBay name: jeffd1637
United States of America

Post by canhawk »

Jeff Dankert aka Canhawk
Jeff Dankert aka Canhawk
Jeff905.JPG (47.5 KiB) Viewed 26506 times
I am native of Cedar Rapids, IA. I started collecting in 1972 but not seriously. The cans left home with me but by the early 1980s they went into a box. In 2006, living in Winona, MN, I got hooked again. By fall 2006 I was a Rusty Bunch member. I have trimmed my collecting parameters to Midwest beer cans. I enjoy dumping and interacting with this club and other collectors. In the early 1990s I worked for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service but since 1996 I have been a newspaper reporter. I also enjoy fishing, gardening with native plants and nature watching. I now reside in Peru, IL. The photo above was shot three years ago by Rusty Jonesin, aka Steve Gola, at a drained lake in Wisconsin.
Jeff Dankert, Peru, IL
12 oz Midwest beer cans (Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Missouri)
Jim Romine
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 185
BCCA Number: 19904
eBay name: mojonitro
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Jim Romine »

PICT0058.JPG
Jim Romine here. Been collecting since 1977, BCCA since 1978. Dumping since 1978. CAnventions since 1987, Rusty Bunch since 1988. First dump was a state park dump full of incredible stuff. Old Anchors, Carnegie cones, Fort Pitt Running Waiters. I thought dumping was easy! Went to shows for several years with this plan: go back and dig a few cases of cans, clean them up, box 'em, trade 'em, WOO HOO.
Proud to have been Vice Prez, Prez, then Vice again for three years running for the Rusty Bunch in 1991-1993 (I think. Much cerebral damage during that time. Timestamps aren't too dependable.) Won Dale Bramlette Unlucky Dumper of the Year in 1995, when I had firearms pointed at me twice in one day. Life is good!
A few good dumps found include the Boswells Tavern site (Copenhagen Castles, Arrow Bocks, lots of K men), the Whorehouse dump, with thousands of Kuebler beers, Old Dutch beer and ale OIs, and 2 cases of Tru-Blu Ale 10 oz J spouts, and the unnamed dump across the street where we dug Rheingold and Schaefer OD cans.
Won Best in Show for my display at Orlando Canvention, which had a few Bock cans in it.
My Display
My Display
I likes Bock cans!
I likes Bock cans!
Nowadays its all about whatever flips my pickle collecting wise. West Virginia stuff, Bock Stuff, Rust, all are fair game.
Attachments
Love the Mountain State!
Love the Mountain State!
Always looking for Bock Beer Cans - 1 or 100, mint or dumper.
Beercanpete
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 3
BCCA Number: 15082
eBay name: beercanpete
Year Started Collecting: 1973
Zodiac:

Post by Beercanpete »

Hello everyone!

I'm Pete Johnson (beercanpete), Rusty Bunch Member #3, BCCA #15082.

Back in 1973, when I was 10 years old and living in El Paso, TX, I used to pick up aluminum cans when I was riding my bike to recycle them (for 10 cents a pound). My brother was dating a girl who I found out collected beer cans. I thought that was kind of interesting, and it wouldn't cost me much to save one of each that I found. The first can I kept was a crimped steel Ballantine, an odd brand to find in El Paso. I joined the BCCA in October of 1977 with a grand total of 191 cans. Unlike a lot of guys, I've kept going ever since, without a break when I was in college or when I got married. Over the years I wrote a column for the BCCA News Report on dumping and helped to get the Rusty Bunch started. I haven't been very active writing or helping to run the club for quite awhile, but I've never stopped collecting. I was never smart enough to specialize in anything, and I still collect almost all US cans and older non-US cans, so I now have over 20000 cans in my barn. Someday I hope to build some proper shelving and display at least a lot of them, but my wife and I have a lot of fixes to our 200-year old house that we'll have to take care of first. I also collect coins and stamps and baseball cards, among other things, but I've always been more interested in cans than anything else. I also have a collection of over 2000 sodas. I'm not sure even now what my favorite cans are, but among my favorites are OI's (which I am crazy enough to collect by Lilek number) and 14/15/16 oz.
Rusty Bunch Photo.jpg
Kotto
BCCA Committee Chair
BCCA Committee Chair
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 4
BCCA Number: 20507
eBay name: jkottocans
Zodiac:
Germany

Post by Kotto »

John Kottemann, Eureka, Missouri
RB Name is Kotto
RB #4

I was one of the lucky ones who was involved with early conversations about the upstart Rusty Bunch, and especially thank Pete Johnson and Warren Hardaker for the honor of being included. I started collecting in 1974, and am lucky to live at the edge of the Ozarks, which has offered exceptional dumping opportunities over these many years. I've also dug cans in many other states with many Rusty Bunchers, and have enjoyed combining my love of the outdoors with my lust for rust. I've served as RB Vice President twice, and as President once. I am fortunate that my wife Marion enjoys going to the shows and hanging with the the beer can collecting brethren, along with exploring craft breweries with me. I also enjoy playing guitar in a couple of bands, especially when we perform at micro breweries and free beer is part of our pay package!
Attachments
005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg
051.JPG
058.JPG
D11.JPG
get-attachment.aspx (1).jpg
Trade me your Lemp Brewery stuff!
Jay
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 713
Year Started Collecting: 1987
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Jay »

Jason N. Sansom
Board Name: Jay
RB# 713

I've been collecting and dumping cans since I was around 8. My dad collected shine and I dug rust. I have been in the Army since 2001 and have dumped all over the U.S with quite a few rusty Bunchers. Originally from Cleveland OH, but am now stationed in Missouri (when I am not deployed ). I collect flats and cones, and only tabs that I dump myself. I usually get out dumping with my brother to Michigan a couple of times a year, and I get out dumping by myself around three times a month. I like station wagons and four doors pre 1990.

Last edited by Jay on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RB #713
Collector of dumped it myself beer cans, soda cans, oil cans, automotive cans, household cans, and anything else worth taking out of the woods.
renokenn
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 838
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by renokenn »

Kenn Johnson (AKA Dr John - right place wrong time)
renokenn RB 838

Been collecting for a long time but never took it seriously. Only have about 300 cans so quality is usually chosen over quantity but rust is on the shelf. Interest is scattered, like my mind, but have a great interest in the Reno Brewing Co.

Vet - 8 years Air Force and electronic technician worked for varied companies (Toledo Scales, Ralston Purina, Hidden Valley Ranch, JCPenney Catalog) and now retired and relaxed.

Crusin' the country, spending weekends with some of my grand kids and quality time with the wife (Betty) of 40 years.
Attachments
another money pit, taken in Ohio
another money pit, taken in Ohio
Arizona stuff
Arizona stuff
some of my RBC stuff
some of my RBC stuff
grandpa being taught how to take a selfie
grandpa being taught how to take a selfie
dmaco215
Sta-Tab
Sta-Tab
Year Started Collecting: 2015

Post by dmaco215 »

Name: David Maco Jr
Favorite Beers: Leinenkugel, Sierra Nevada, Peroni, Yards Philadelphia Ale
Looking for Sports Cans, and also Beer signs and memorabilia to put in my new room
[album]122[/album]
potters66
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 594
BCCA Number: 30854
eBay name: potters66
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by potters66 »

I'm sure most all know me by now from the shows but if you don't this is me. Been collecting since about 1975. Tried to stop a few times but with no luck and still having fun. Once a true collector you are always a collector!!!!
Steve
Attachments
Steve.jpg
RUSTY BUNCH #594
Ironguts #5 / One Percenter
Dave Rust
Cone Top
Cone Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 379
BCCA Number: 29185
eBay name: daveohio
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Dave Rust »

Dave Ritzenthaler (aka Dave Rust), RB 379 BCCA 29185

I started collecting in 1974 in Milwaukee, quit in 1979 when I went to college, and didn't start back up again until 1993 when my Mom called, wanting to throw away my collection from the past.
I brought my collection with me to Ohio in 1993 and got beer can fever again. Around that same time, I went to buy a coin collection, but ended up buying his beer can collection instead.
He had remnants of the John Paul collection from Cincinnati. I joined the BCCA in 1994 and was able to sell many of the duplicates from that collection to people in foreign countries via my BCCA ad.

I discovered eBay and Yahoo Auctions in 1998 and was buying cans left and right for pennies on the dollar back then. I got to know many of the local Ohio collectors, with Uncle Dick
introducing me to the Rusty Bunch. Norm found me before he went online, and he used me as an agent to sell cans on his behalf on eBay in order to supplement his paper list sales. Norm later bought a PC and did things himself, and tiger8316 was born shortly thereafter. Through my Norm sales, I got to know Brad Flinders. Long story short, I bought the remainder of Brad's OI collection in 1998.

In 1999, a deep pockets buyer came onto the eBay scene, with a thirst for OI cans. Around that time, I was also one of the few early buyers of Kevin Lilek's manuscript - his work-in-progress on his OI book, before he added the pictures. I used that manuscript to catalog my OI collection, which I sent to Dr. Tom in late 1999. As you may remember, all eBay buyers and sellers had their e-mail addresses in public display, so side deals were easy to make back then. Dr. Tom came to my house just before Christmas 1999 and bought 48 of my OI cans for $xx,000. The reason I sold collection cans back then was to fund the adoption of my second daughter, who we adopted from Russia in early 2000. The cost of the adoption was equal to my OI sales price, so I guess you could say that I traded 48 OI cans for my daughter. As quick background, I have three daughters - daughters #1 and #3 are biological and daughter #2 is adopted. All three are now teenagers !!

Anyway, after my sale to Dr. Tom, family issues took over and I went dormant on the can front until 2007. In 2007, I switched jobs and found out that a co-worker collected cans. I had beer can fever again. Around that time, Jeff Musser came to my house with some other collectors and observed that my coin collection was mint, but that my beer can collection was mostly off-grade. That was the spark that led me into upgrade mode, so I guess you could say that's when I converted from Dave Rust into Dave Shine. My collection pictures were posted in Member's Only in 2010 and I'm guessing that they're still there. In late 2010, Norm introduced me to Mike Farrell. I ended up selling 100+ collection cans to Mike in January 2011 and have gone dormant again. Maybe something will give me beer can fever in the future.
Attachments
Xmas 2014. Daughters to my right, ages 16, 18 and 13, in that order from left to right
Xmas 2014. Daughters to my right, ages 16, 18 and 13, in that order from left to right
Randy Karasek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 636
BCCA Number: 0
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Randy Karasek »

Bumping this topic.

November 2014 we released a "Rusty Bunch Yearbook - 30 Years". A collection of names/faces/info about members, and sadly some RB members who had since passed. I plan to release an update to this PDF at Spring Thaw, April 2017. With new members since then, and unfortunately as we keep aging more members no longer with us, there will be a number of pages to update and time for a new version of this document.

Here is copy of the 2014 PDF:

[attachment=0]RB2014YearBook.pdf[/attachment]
If you are a new RB member and want to have your info added, either post info/picture(s) here or PM/email me. If you would like your existing yearbook info/picture(s) added/changed/removed, please PM/email me.
Attachments
RB2014YearBook.pdf
(11.5 MiB) Downloaded 267 times
Randy Karasek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Randy Karasek »

Bumping this topic for 2017

November 2014 we released a "Rusty Bunch Yearbook - 30 Years". A collection of names/faces/info about members, and sadly some RB members who had since passed. I had planned a 2017 update for Spring Thaw, but with moving across country, schedule has been crazy. I will now attempt end of 2017 update over the winter holidays.

If you are a new RB member and want to have your info added, either post info/picture(s) here or PM/email me. If you would like your existing yearbook info/picture(s) added/changed/removed, please PM/email me. I will make sure to include a few posts to this thread after the 2014 PDF was produced.

Attachments
RB2014YearBook.pdf
(11.41 MiB) Downloaded 262 times
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Sea Monkey »

Thanks Randy for continuing to drive this...... :smt023
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
Mark (expired)
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 692
BCCA Number: 27935
eBay name: markintheglen
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Mark (expired) »

mercollection12sm.jpg
Mark (expired) aka Mark Rodgers
Started collecting in 1976 - try to collect a few too many cans from each piece of the world - and try to get the first can from each country.
I have twice expired from the Board of the BCCA.

University Architect at the University of Denver for decades.
DU view to city from Sie.jpg
My wife's souvenir from graduate school and we have three amazing children.
the trio.jpg
Expired once again in Portland ...
Still musing about cans
canaddict
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1162
BCCA Number: 34477
eBay name: mksswmd01
Year Started Collecting: 2013
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by canaddict »

Scott McNally (canaddict) - I am fairly new to the game. I believe this is my 3rd year of collecting and digging. I currently live in Sarasota, FL, where I grew up boating, fishing, and playing sports. If anyone comes to the area, please look me up and I'll show you around. I look forward to digging many of you in the near future!
Fish1.JPG
Me in the BVI's with my girl, Nisha.
BVI.JPG
Scott and Nisha in Key West a few weeks ago.
Scott and Nisha.JPG
Me on Canadian digging trip last year (unfortunately no good cans to speak of, but lots of Grizzly Bears in area).
Scott In Canada.JPG
Wyoming digging trip with Mountainrust.
Scott in WY.JPG
These are my kids, Ryan and Lea at Rays spring training game.
5AF9BB90-DEA6-4B31-979A-5BDCF6311DD4.JPG
Scott In Cali.jpg
Attachments
Scott in WY.JPG
eddieguitarloebs
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
eBay name: eddieguitarloebs
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by eddieguitarloebs »

eddie 003.JPG
eddie 002.JPG
eddie 001.JPG
I'm not on a ego trip, but here's a few pics.....Eddie Loebs
rickjonesbyname
Sta-Tab
Sta-Tab
Year Started Collecting: 1971
United States of America

Post by rickjonesbyname »

idigrust wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:28 pm Dan Bora
Chesterfeild MI.
RB# 258 - joined at NJ Canvention 1990
I run this crazy site and I also like Van Halen.

IMG_1442.JPG
Is that an MG? I have an MG head in red that was given to me. It was in pieces due to being thrown from a balcony (victim of a relationship breakup). Put it back together and it worked! Haha

PS - This is my first post here.
idigrust
Rusty Bunch Website Administrator
Rusty Bunch Website Administrator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 258
BCCA Number: 27235
eBay name: twinb2
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by idigrust »

Yes, it's a MG. Love it !
Dan Bora - RB Webmaster
off-grade
Cone Top
Cone Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1251
Year Started Collecting: 2015
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by off-grade »

My name is John Szykowny, I live in the outer Chicago area.
I collect Flat tops as well as cones
I first started collecting back in the 70s and returned to the hobby 4 years ago.
I love Hockey, collecting odds and ends, I've been married to my wife for 28 yrs, we have two adult kids and proud Grandfather of 3 great children.
RB#1251
Attachments
WIN_20181020_130639.JPG
Randy Karasek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Randy Karasek »

Bumping this topic for 2019

November 2014 we released a "Rusty Bunch Yearbook - 30 Years". A collection of names/faces/info about members, and sadly some RB members who had since passed. I had planned a 2017 update for Spring Thaw, but with moving across country, schedule was crazy. And now couple years later, still no update. Hopefully I have a few hours over holidays, but this should still give a bit of info to newer members.

RB2014YearBook.pdf
(11.41 MiB) Downloaded 102 times
rh3taylor
Zip Top
Zip Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1332
BCCA Number: 36186
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by rh3taylor »

Pic that I like to use for various account avatars and such.

The main drawback is my awesome Cleveland Indians cap is blocked by my sunglasses.

Harper's Ferry in 2017

“A little beer would suit me better, if it is all the same to you, my good sir,”
-Balin
willssoda
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1063
eBay name: WILLSSODA
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by willssoda »

”Willssoda” The outcast soda dude of the bunch. Also collect Baltimore Beer
Attachments
2C2BEB9A-8B03-4FF2-8DCC-0380AD482B72.jpeg
892E97E6-EB10-4EC4-AE7E-9E0BD4074303.jpeg
4B8E6F12-1680-4FE6-BC6D-6B6151CE49C0.jpeg
571B4E2F-B753-4D4D-BBF6-B5E5E7078DB9.jpeg
D5E8F219-5FD2-4B13-95A9-489FDEDA14AC.jpeg
Interested in all flat and Cone Soda and Water cans.
Rand
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 727
BCCA Number: 28177
Year Started Collecting: 1967
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Rand »

I'm Rand Lindsly....like most have been collecting since childhood.
IMG_0011-reduced-fullmonty.jpg
Collecting tastes have evolved over the years.....with my most recent upheaval being from the OI world, where I sold off my collection last year, and distributing some cool cans back into the hobby.....auction flyer and a smattering of some of the cans:
flyer.jpg
IMG_3056.JPG
Now I'm chasing things that look like beer cans but can't be beer cans.....and documenting them all here: http://www.beercants.com . Picture below has trash cans, banks, bbq grills, cameras, speakers, fishing reels, paper clip holder, fishing bobber, radio, lighter, matches, and lots of telephones
_20A3258.jpg
Rand "The Can't Man" Lindsly....Foot Soldier in the OI Wars....Honorably Discharged
"I'm a solipsist and, I have to say, I'm surprised there aren't more of us."
Acme. Genesee. - Feigenspan Uinta
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Names to Faces”