Forum Moderator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1078
Year Started Collecting: 1987
Zodiac:
Canada

Mission Springs Ale labels-new current

Post by Canadacan »

We hit our Local Brew pub for some good food and good times last night!...Our waiter was awsome and at the end of our night I thought I'd ask if they had any spare labels and he brought me back the only three styles they still had around, they switched to ACL labels a few months ago so I can't get any of the other 3 :sad: , but hey I think is the start of something brew related that I will collect now :smile: I know there not old but I like em and think they are cool :mrgreen: If I can dig up pics of the other labels I'll post em ;)

Mission Springs Wins Label of the Year Award

Mission Springs Brewing Bombshell Blonde Ale was awarded the 2008 “Label of the Year” award by the Collectors of Canadian Brewery Advertising (formerly, the Canadian Brewerianist Society). Announced at Winnipeg’s Viscount Gort Hotel during the CCBA’s 30th annual convention, the Label of the Year award was chosen by CCBA members from across Canada and the United States. Also in the running, was Driftwood Brewing‘s Farmhand Ale.

The Bombshell Blonde Ale label was designed by Ron Fiedler of Vancouver’s Barnstorm Creative Group. It pays homage to the nose art that graced combat aircraft during the 20th Century. According to the CCBA, the “label captures the style and feel of the World War II era which is generally acknowledged as the Golden Age of Nose Art.”

Bombshell Blonde Ale is Mission Springs’ biggest selling beer. It is based on a style of light beer native to Alsace and northern France, brewed with a combination of pale malt, wheat malt, and Hallertau hops.
Attachments
P1030796.JPG
P1030795.JPG
P1030794.JPG

Ivan... RB #1078 Collector of soda cans & bottles from Canada. Looking for Canadian soada cans 12oz & 10oz From the 1950s right into the 80s.
Also Canadian Beers ,USA Orange Crush bottles And American Drewrys beer cans.
oldindiapaleale
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 892
BCCA Number: 34073
eBay name: record-american
Year Started Collecting: 2200
Ukraine

Re: Mission Springs Ale labels-new current

Post by oldindiapaleale »

Those labels are nice. We only get Molson, Labatt and Mooosehead imported where I live. Would be goog to these and more some day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Bottle Labels”