GEER Video Posted

Post up your YouTube Videos (Beer/Brewery Related Only)

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

MI-Cans
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1128
United States of America

GEER Video Posted

Post by MI-Cans »

Here's the link for the captured and edited video of the hybrid goat/deer...GEER. One thing I noticed. At about 2:39 of the video, a deer has its ears laid back in a initial challenge posture with this GEER. A few frames later, the deer is up on its rear legs in full challenge posture while the GEER has its head down maybe to head butt like a goat might? The poster says he will be posting the unedited version sometime soon. This edited version is just over 4 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzHTZ2bk75w

The gentleman finally posted the unedited version but he included the edited version at the front of this second video. You can bypass the edited part by moving the slide bar to 4 minutes or more. Or, you can watch the whole thing! The critter was on camera for approximately 40+ minutes supposedly interacting with the other deer. To me it looks as though they wanted nothing to do with him. You can judge for yourself what this animal resembles. This second video is 45+ minutes in real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF_fUuA6zAY

Edski

Edited to add second video link 3-9-15
Last edited by MI-Cans on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canadacan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1078
Year Started Collecting: 1987
Zodiac:
Canada

Re: GEER Video Posted

Post by Canadacan »

Hmm I don't know anything about deer...I just hunt them., no not really :smt005 but one one of the comments was Sika deer?
Ivan... RB #1078 Collector of soda cans & bottles from Canada. Looking for Canadian soada cans 12oz & 10oz From the 1950s right into the 80s.
Also Canadian Beers ,USA Orange Crush bottles And American Drewrys beer cans.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “YouTube Video”