Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

RBB Fantasy Football Leagues wrap ups for the week 3

Post by thatsus02 »

Hello again all you Rusty Bunch Fantasy Football Fans.

Week three was an actioned packed circus as the leagues stars finally got off the summer vacation and put some points on the board. I think there were more 30 performance this week than I can remember. If you were lucky enough to have a couple falcons, packers, bengals or cardinals you were probably on top this week.

Let get to the Highlights or low lights depending on which side you were on.

In the Cone Top League, Wiblurs Steamer 10's and Blackerby's I still beat me kids moved to 3-0 and Grays Sea Stars and Emerys Not so Saintly Saints move to 0-3.

To start it off, in the you got your Arss handed to you game of the week, Sea Squirts got BLOOOOOOWED UP by 93, 144-51 as BB's Adrians corporal punishers stacked squad crushed Scott leaving nothing but skid marks in his drawers. Even Rhys bench outscored Scotts starters this week.

Next the Ickey Dickies beat the Aint's by 16, 121-105 using his unlikely combination of 30 point performance from his Defense and 2 WR's to pull out to a lead even a near 60 MNF performance couldn't come back from.

Steamer X moves to 3-0 as he downed the I hate the Cowboy Cheerleaders 64-78 in a low scoring nothing much to report here game.

Another 14 point victory this week goes to the Gretz Glads as he handels the Cat Attack 90-76.

Team PeePee used his Monday Night Football I love cheeseheads from Wisconsin and their football team to power his way past the Goats 120-94. BAAAAAAAHHHHH said the Goat.

In the Flat Top Division, New VP and His Beers Cans moves to 3-0 and rookie expansion junior varsity entries Wresting Nutter butter and Ganessett Kings (or Jesters) moves to 0-3.

Lets start with the TBC owned and managed by VP KK. they blow it up this week as he scores a season high 161 points Beating the East Coast Queens 161-89. Better get out the participation Tiaras for Winter.

Rhys Blackerbys defeats now 0-3 Peanuts 108-91. Brad did match up well this week but just ran into the wrong team. Jimmy Carter would be Proud.

The Craft Monsters got off the snide, beating the polk high corn seeders 100-93. Another case of happy to be playing just not that team this week.

Love Guns MI FARE BRADLEYS comes back to earth as he misfires by 7 losing to Sea Quartz #2 91-84.

Alex decided that maybe it is cool to get some cans in the mail and has managed his Sportman to their 2nd consecutive victory as he derails Wilburs steamers 131-74.

With the stars realligning this week in the NFL and their annual trips across the pond to begin this next week as well as the beginning of the bye week season, what will happen. Maybe the football gods will bless a few of us or maybe not. I would say nothing is settled yet but for a few of us it might not be far away until we can start packing those can in boxes for their tips across the USA.

We sure won't find out until next week.....................

President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: RBB Fantasy Football Leagues wrap ups for the week 3

Post by Sea Monkey »

Thanks Clayton. Your recaps are my favorite. I just wish I could do something to NOT get ragged on......lol.
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
pinnacle-project
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1111
eBay name: pinnacle-project
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: RBB Fantasy Football Leagues wrap ups for the week 3

Post by pinnacle-project »

Seasons have a funny way of turning around whether you want them to or not. Hang in there!
Focus: Cones and flats from Michigan, South Bend, and Fort Wayne. Foreign cans only if I bought them myself in the country of origin.

2023 Shows Attended

* Michigan Chapter Winterfest, January 14, Frankenmuth Michigan
* Cabin Fever Reliever, February 24, Mishawaka Indiana
* Buckeye, March 11, Toledo Ohio
* SummerSwap, July 21 & 22, Frankenmuth Michigan
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “NFL”