BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

RBFFL week 2 update

Post by thatsus02 »

Wow!

must be a full moon this week. turns out that when it rains it pours and right now it is a monsoon for the NFL. Seems that every move they make is peeing on someones cornflakes. Just when you think that every accusation that could be made is, another one pops out of the wood work. Fans must be becoming numb to the retarick. And there are surly no shortages of opinions out there as how these should be handled. And did I forget to mention that the injury bug ran through the NFL this week. Seems that there were key injuries to many stars on every team is seemed. Teams might be looking to the Canadian football league or the arena league to fill roster if this keeps up.

I think I will just punt and hope that things work themselves out and just get back to the enjoyment of my fantasy world where everything is just rainbows and lollipops.

This week saw the Altes Sportsmen beat the Gladiators 115-113. Bad news for the Glads as his total would have spanked everyone else. no pun intended. Clubbers squeaked out a 1 point win even with the so called ghost man running the roster. Saints comes back from behind to go to 2-0 while steamers and seamonkeys also win. Losing this week also included Gordon, blackerby and ranchers.

The new drug deal is done helping a few players come back to the teams, i am sure that this is the next big thing to hurt the NFL as the new testing procedure are sure to cause much controversy and in the end the NFL is sure to be hiding something.

Big game of the week is Altes Sportsman vs the Saints as the only unbeatens see who will becoming the one and only. Until next week...........

President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: RBFFL week 2 update

Post by Sea Monkey »

Two weeks in and I am already looking to overhaul my roster......
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
FLAFUN
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 986
BCCA Number: 18386
eBay name: rustyrelics1
Year Started Collecting: 1970
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: RBFFL week 2 update

Post by FLAFUN »

Sea Monkey wrote:Two weeks in and I am already looking to overhaul my roster......
I know that feeling ...lol :smt021 :smt022 :smt017
LOOKING FOR FLORIDA CANS
MARLIN GREEN HORNET, MARLIN BEER ALL SILVER BARS, TROPICAL BEER, SPEARMANS, REGALS AND VIKINGS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “NFL”