Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

Rusty Bunch Fantasy Football League RBFFL Pre Season Report

Post by thatsus02 »

Well Rust Fans, as the dog days of summer wields its evil presence, it could only mean one thing. That's right, the beginning of the 2014 Rusty Bunch Fantasy Football season. Even though games are being played, they are irrelevant as far as the football world is concerned. The teams of the RBFFL have different opinions, they are busy taking notes of the stars of the league as well as the future prospects. Each team planning a strategy for the soon to take place RBFFL draft.

This year the usual suspects are back and after the crown of the current CHUMP of the league, Clayton Emery and his St Arnold Saints. Looking to defend his crown and show these guys who really is the luckiest person ever, he will be sure to draft wisely. Now to introduce this years participants:
Championship loser from 2013, all the way from Bourbon country USA, Jim Blackerby and his Sweepers R10 Seekers. He might not have won but he sure sent some nice cans as a great gesture of a true good sport.
Next David Ried and his Gretz Gladiators, hoping to bring that magic back to Windy Mount Washington and the pride of New Hampshire.
Scott Gray and Seamonkeys hopes his duties of commish will influence our skills and give him any advantage he can get. Hopefully this strategy doesn't give him monkey butt in the end.
Greg "Lovegun" Gromasiak and his newly named Mile High Clubbers is looking to bring the trophy back where flight was born and giving us mile high fans something to cheer about.
The next are the bottom half from last season and each is hoping to reverse the standings and recieve rather than make the big payouts.
Steve "Flafun" Lesniak and his Team Silver Bar, looking to bring the coveted RBFFL Championship back to northern Miami and give new pride to the now LEBRONLESS community.
Mike Wilbur and his Cleveland Steamers or Team Wilbur hopes to show how he can start and FINISH strong and bring home to the now LEBRONRICH city the hardware that we all seek.
William triplealex Draper and the Altes Sportmen looking to spend some of his new wealth and upgrade some of his 4+ draft picks from last season.
Steve Gordon, aka Heurich Hotdogs or Team Gordon looking to maybe lay off all the possible Washington "people who fought the cowboys" draft picks or if he continues that strategy hopes they actually play better than last season.
Last but not least, the bottom of the ole keg, trub, yeast farts, can I get some love for Rob Ernst and his Roswell Ranchers. He will be looking to come worst to first.

With the upcoming draft slated for Wednesday the 20th at 8:15 pm (check local listings) gears are sure to be winding and pencils scribbling to see who will buld the next RBFFL Champion.

Until then.........

President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Rusty Bunch Fantasy Football League RBFFL Pre Season Rep

Post by Sea Monkey »

Clayton,
Great preseason summary. I look forward to your weekly recaps again this year. They added an extra fun wrinkle to the game!
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
Mike Wilbur
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
BCCA Number: 0
eBay name: acmerainier
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Mike Wilbur »

I have the beer chilled and am ready for the draft tomorrow night... 5:15 pm here in Cali. My brother will be joining me again and will be talking smack to a bunch of guys he does not know, just as he did last year. Just remember, the best kickers always go fast!!!! -Mike
thatsus02
BCCA Vice President
BCCA Vice President
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by thatsus02 »

Mike, sorry for the Cleveland rant, I just assumed that with the Name Cleveland Steamers you had to be from there. I guess you just like crappy teams. LOL cant wait to talk some smack with you.
President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
bclinton
Zip Top
Zip Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
BCCA Number: 18984

Post by bclinton »

Is it too late to join?

Sent from my NS-15AT08 using Tapatalk
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Sea Monkey »

bclinton wrote:Is it too late to join?

Sent from my NS-15AT08 using Tapatalk
Yes, this league is filled and drafts tomorrow. If you would like to get another one going, I'm sure you would get some intrest.......... :smt023
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “NFL”