Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

Fantasy Football playoffs round 2 week 1 review

Post by thatsus02 »

Well Rust Fans, with one week left in the Rusty Bunch Fantasy Football season this is what it comes down to. #4 Seeded Saints climbs to a 47 point lead :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 131-84 over #3 seeded Sweepers :smt022 :smt022 thanks to the Magical Manning to every receiver on his team connection. The Saints running back stats didn't hurt his hope either. Seekers will be looking for his week 15 magic to return as he tries to climb back in the final week. Saints like is chances as most of his players actually have something to play for in their final week with many real playoff implication on the line.

In the 3rd place game, #1 Crowntainers hold a slim :smt117 110-103 lead over the Gladiators. This should make for an interesting game the final week as this game of pride has many of their players also playing for pride and little else as their season comes to an end.

In the consolation bracket #7 Wranglers, wrangled out a 94-59 lead over #5 Silver bar, thanks in most part to his Bengal Homies :rr: . Bench scoring in this game was something interesting and will sure give both coaches something to ponder during this upcoming week.

#9 Sportsmen lead #6 Steamers 75-60 setting up a close battle going into next week.

And last but not least #8 Hotdogs pulls all the stops exploding to a 113-63 lead over the lowly #10 Ranchers who has all but lost the farm. Rob can't buy a break as most of his players are hurt or should be. He will be looking to spend high in the free agent market this off season, Oh ya this is fantasy football, he will be looking to draft players with just a little more luck next year.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and that their Santa :bigsmurf: :smt111 :smt114 brings them all they want. Lets remember those less fortunate this Holiday season and let's all have a very safe :occasion5: and Merry Christmas.

Until next week.........

President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
thatsus02
BCCA Vice President
BCCA Vice President
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Fantasy Football playoffs round 2 week 1 review

Post by thatsus02 »

is everyone asleep here or are you just tired of the season, one more week its over. i am sitting here thinking what i can do to keep from blowing my big lead.
President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
Sweeperman
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 918
BCCA Number: 12507
eBay name: sweeperman10
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Sweeperman »

Most of the games are blowouts. We've all changed the channel to ESPN 2 for the big synchronized swimming meet? :smt021 I need a big game by everyone on my team to even have a slight chance.
sweeperman /// Collector of Kentucky cans....
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Sea Monkey »

I am up by 7 points I think. I need 1 more week of smoke and mirrors to finish this thing off. It has been a frustrating season player wise for me. It is amazing how many people had bad weeks when they played me.........
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
Beamer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 800
eBay name: beamer911
Year Started Collecting: 1975
United States of America

Post by Beamer »

I ended up third in my league. Too many goog WR's. Desean Jackson, Eric Decker, Josh Gordon and Dez Bryant. Once the playoffs started, I had the wrong one on my bench.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “NFL”