Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America

WEAK six fantasy football review

Post by thatsus02 »

Here its is rust fans, week 6 fantasy football week in review :smt026 :smt026 . Lets get right to the action.

Scott Gray is leading the charge, taking his league best 5th win of the season :smt029 . He took down the Saints 81-67 this week. Manning came back to earth and the saints last two bullets on Sunday and Monday nights missed their targets.

On the opposite side of the standings, the Sportsmen took his 5th loss of this season :smt022 . Even in this close contest (101-97) at the hands of the Gladiators, the Sportsmen falls farther behind. Its not about how good you play sometimes, its about who you play sometimes. He could have beaten 6 other teams this week.

Silver Bar used his balanced attack to take down the Ranchers 106-60. Looks as though Steve could have rested most of his starters Sunday and Monday :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 and still won by 20. Ranchers could have only hoped to play the Steamers this weak.

Gun's Wranglers had his hands full as Sweepers exploded for this weeks high scoring team 120-80. Sweepers used 30 from TE Davis to lead his charge leaving us all with the question, what is it with the TEs this year?

Saving the best for last, Steamers continues his skid scoring the low points for the weak, losing 71-54 to the Hot dogs. Even with RG3 on the bench and Romos marginal performance Hot dogs manages to pull it out. Steamer is left longing for the good ole days when he was dominating the league, or at least just enough points to be in the top 5 scorers again.

Weak 6 left us all wondering about this topsy turvey NFL we deal with. many big names still are upside down while these unknowns lead others to victory. with bye week lineup maneuvering still in effect, will things get any better? Stay tuned for the answers.

Until next week....... :smt024

President, Michigan Chapter of the BCCA / NABA
Sea Monkey
RB Raffle Coordinator
RB Raffle Coordinator
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 958
BCCA Number: 33638
eBay name: Pollywoggray
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: WEAK six fantasy football review

Post by Sea Monkey »

Definitely a weird scoring weak as you noted. With my big gun Jimmy Grahm out, I will be desperately looking for offence. If anybody has a RB they want to trade for a receiver package, please let me know...........
Scott Gray
BCCA# 33638 / RB# 958 / Qwarts-R-Us #8 / Iron Guts #6
thatsus02
BCCA Vice President
BCCA Vice President
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1050
BCCA Number: 32806
eBay name: thatsus02
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:
United States of America