Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
BCCA Number: 0
eBay name: treasure_shooter
Year Started Collecting: 1980
United States of America

Yesterdays Finds & What I Think

Post by Digger_Jim »

When you see my writings, I am not complaining. I'm just trying to teach myself a lesson on getting better results. This is what I think of when I'm out searching... using yesterday's outing for example:
Stop one:<br /><br />I'm not into this town dump because I'm stuck in one short period, and all the cans seem to be the same, too common or not old enough. I'm not impressed and am going to go find something different.
Stop one:

I'm not into this town dump because I'm stuck in one short period, and all the cans seem to be the same, too common or not old enough. I'm not impressed and am going to go find something different.
Stop two:<br /><br />Man these roadside cans have a lot of big dents, rust holes &amp; rust cracking in them. They borderline the squeeze test. I like roadside hunting because there is 80 years of variety on them, &amp; the thrill of the hunt. I moving up the road where it's less damp.
Stop two:

Man these roadside cans have a lot of big dents, rust holes & rust cracking in them. They borderline the squeeze test. I like roadside hunting because there is 80 years of variety on them, & the thrill of the hunt. I moving up the road where it's less damp.
Stop three:<br /><br />Dang, these cans are worse than the last ones when it comes to heavy rust, I doubt if I'll get much off if any with the acid, but I'll take them anyways.
Stop three:

Dang, these cans are worse than the last ones when it comes to heavy rust, I doubt if I'll get much off if any with the acid, but I'll take them anyways.

keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Yesterdays Finds & What I Think

Post by keithker »

@Digger_Jim It is the effort that counts........Never know when you might happen upon New Yorker Ales......Great stuff to see..
bantam10
Overlord of Rust
Overlord of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 866
BCCA Number: 34752
Year Started Collecting: 2000
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Yesterdays Finds & What I Think

Post by bantam10 »

Lack of dumps is why I started scatter dumping. Been happy ever since.
Bantam - when you pop a Regal OI, everyone will want to dig with you and no one will give you crap anymore.... until then, Keep On Truckin" !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dumping Trips and Stories”