Tougher aluminum or drawn steel cans

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

CrustyRusty
Rust Master
Rust Master
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1998
United States of America

Tougher aluminum or drawn steel cans

Post by CrustyRusty »

Is there any such threads already dedicated to this topic on the forum anywhere?, I did a search with no luck...would be nice to see others input on tougher aluminum cans, mostly concerning older aluminum cans, maybe even add drawn steel cans as well (excluding test cans), I really don't collect aluminum cans or drawn steel cans, but if there are some that are considered a hard or near impossible aluminum or drawn steel cans to be found out there, it would be nice to know so we can keep our eyes opened for such cans, maybe a list is in order for such cans in this category would be nice, I know the 8oz Miller soft cross is a desirable can, and I guess what got me thinking of this subject was that I was looking at a listing showing an Andeker can I didn't know about or just overlooked, would it be considered a tough aluminum can to be found?
ande3.JPG
Last edited by CrustyRusty on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

CrustyRusty
Rust Master
Rust Master
United States of America

Re: Tougher aluminum cans

Post by CrustyRusty »

pabst-brewing-company-pabst-andeker_1497028698.png
Here's another Andeker variation that seams discreet?
kamsquared
RB Supply Organizer
RB Supply Organizer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 861
BCCA Number: 31804
eBay name: kamsquared
Year Started Collecting: 1980
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: Tougher aluminum or drawn steel cans

Post by kamsquared »

The 8oz Miller soft cross is pretty common $1 can. The 12oz is the tough one...$200ish.....but I’m convinced it’s a test can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kamsquared
"I have your car towed all the way to your house and all you've got for me is *Lite* beer?"
Biff Tannen (Back To The Future)
Ziphippie
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Year Started Collecting: 1970

Post by Ziphippie »

My old man alone drank enough of those Andekers to make it a common can. The aluminum quart is new.
The rare Miller soft cross is the 12oz.’er. My ‘89 BEER is drawn steel, not sure if any were ever filled. Ziphippie
4A391392-A248-41C1-B3E2-D8161031EABB.jpeg
canman65
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 617
BCCA Number: 26989
eBay name: canman65
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by canman65 »

Please enlighten me on the "Soft Cross" comment's.
Ziphippie
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Year Started Collecting: 1970

Post by Ziphippie »

canman65 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:53 am Please enlighten me on the "Soft Cross" comment's.
https://www.excaliburclassics.com/bio.html
kamsquared
RB Supply Organizer
RB Supply Organizer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 861
BCCA Number: 31804
eBay name: kamsquared
Year Started Collecting: 1980
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by kamsquared »

That’s the first time I’ve seen the date of 1942 for the soft cross design....I think that site is incorrect.
Should be 1954.....which is when the white Millers came out.
Miller commemorative cans show 1954 also.
Brooks Stevens had some iconic designs: Oscar Meijer Weinermobile, Harley’s, Studebaker Hawk, Jeep Wagoneer.....and the Miller Soft Cross logo.
.Image

Kamsquared
"I have your car towed all the way to your house and all you've got for me is *Lite* beer?"
Biff Tannen (Back To The Future)
jinsequa
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1037
BCCA Number: 34154
eBay name: Jinsequa
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by jinsequa »

I agree there should be an aluminum non-micro thread somewhere. Like aluminum up to 2000 or something.

Here is some pics of some hard to find cans....a lot of them are exports to other countries but once in a while available. If I saw any of them, I would grab them.

The first batch is from Tumwater, WA. These are by General Brewing Company which was shortly in business at the old Olympia Brewery after they closed shop. Of these cans the Schaefer Light, Country Club, 18K, Texas Pride, any Stroh's, any Schlitz, any Old Milwaukee, Regal Select, the white generic with the vertical red lettering (supposedly produced for a movie made in the Northwest...Prop?), the red generic with the vertical white lettering (Japanese export), the black generic with the white lettering (Japanese export), and the Good Cornmeal Beer (Taiwanese export) are all exceedingly hard, if not impossible to find. The red stripe and blue stripe Falstaff Centennial Draft are sought after and will run you up to $50 a piece. The priciest of the bunch is the Jax and Jax Lite. A lot of people looking for those two cans. Both are easily a 3 figure aluminum can on ebay. I was able to find all of these piecemeal at shows and on ebay but it took forever to get these. I know I am missing one or two of the Stroh's produced. Most were one off runs of labels held by Paul Kalmonovitz at General Brewiing after he shut down the plant associated with the label. (Jax brewed in Tumwater, Washington? The disgrace!)
g2.jpeg
g1.jpeg
g.jpeg
The second batch is also from Tumwater, WA. These are by Pabst Brewing Company. They are all exports to Hong Kong. You see them once in a while and they are usually the same can that you see.
IMG_6496.jpeg
IMG_6497.jpeg
The third batch is from Olympia and Pabst of Tumwater, WA. In the top row all were one off rare production cans except the tall blue one and that was a can that was used to test out how the tall cans handled the production and distribution network (so all are somewhat scratched). Any Olympia product listing Detroit is rare (red Hamm's non-alcoholic, Olympia Ice and draft), as are any Olympia product from Milwaukee, and Lacrosse. I have been looking for 25-30 years for the 24 oz. Olympia Ice from Detroit. (not pictured) The 3 Hamm's exports and the Forrest export are hard to find but not impossible. The Lodi cans usually get some cash. The Spark is an export to Japan. The Spirit of Olympia was a one off that Pabst subsequently changed the name to Spirit of the Northwest. Lots of the Northwest version, not so many of the Olympia. The Olympia Dry with the Japanese writing around the top rim is one of a kind as far as I can tell.(lots of Oly Dry's with Japanese writing on ebay...just not around the top rim)
IMG_6495.jpeg
The fourth batch of 16 oz. cans are from either Olympia, General Brewing Company or various brands contract brewing at Tumwater, WA. ANY Olympia Gold 16 oz. is hard to find and some of the variations pictured are impossible to find. Some were just caloric or side panel changes. The contract brews (Camo, Brickhouse, Steel Reserve and Ice Man) are all super tough with the Steel Reserve being the only one I have seen. The General Brewing Company Old Milwaukee is never seen.
IMG_6492.jpeg
All the cans shown were mostly one off runs, exports or cans that no one saved or cared about. There are not many of them out there and good luck finding them! ...and that is just from the Tumwater, Washington brewery! I know I would pay good money myself for any Tumwater, WA aluminum can not shown here that General Brewing produced. (besides the Rainer and Brown Derby's produced by General that are not pictured)

Eric Palmer
CrustyRusty
Rust Master
Rust Master
United States of America

Post by CrustyRusty »

jinsequa wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:34 am I agree there should be an aluminum non-micro thread somewhere. Like aluminum up to 2000 or something.

Here is some pics of some hard to find cans....a lot of them are exports to other countries but once in a while available. If I saw any of them, I would grab them.

The first batch is from Tumwater, WA. These are by General Brewing Company which was shortly in business at the old Olympia Brewery after they closed shop. Of these cans the Schaefer Light, Country Club, 18K, Texas Pride, any Stroh's, any Schlitz, any Old Milwaukee, Regal Select, the white generic with the vertical red lettering (supposedly produced for a movie made in the Northwest...Prop?), the red generic with the vertical white lettering (Japanese export), the black generic with the white lettering (Japanese export), and the Good Cornmeal Beer (Taiwanese export) are all exceedingly hard, if not impossible to find. The red stripe and blue stripe Falstaff Centennial Draft are sought after and will run you up to $50 a piece. The priciest of the bunch is the Jax and Jax Lite. A lot of people looking for those two cans. Both are easily a 3 figure aluminum can on ebay. I was able to find all of these piecemeal at shows and on ebay but it took forever to get these. I know I am missing one or two of the Stroh's produced. Most were one off runs of labels held by Paul Kalmonovitz at General Brewiing after he shut down the plant associated with the label. (Jax brewed in Tumwater, Washington? The disgrace!) g2.jpegg1.jpegg.jpeg

The second batch is also from Tumwater, WA. These are by Pabst Brewing Company. They are all exports to Hong Kong. You see them once in a while and they are usually the same can that you see. IMG_6496.jpegIMG_6497.jpeg

The third batch is from Olympia and Pabst of Tumwater, WA. In the top row all were one off rare production cans except the tall blue one and that was a can that was used to test out how the tall cans handled the production and distribution network (so all are somewhat scratched). Any Olympia product listing Detroit is rare (red Hamm's non-alcoholic, Olympia Ice and draft), as are any Olympia product from Milwaukee, and Lacrosse. I have been looking for 25-30 years for the 24 oz. Olympia Ice from Detroit. (not pictured) The 3 Hamm's exports and the Forrest export are hard to find but not impossible. The Lodi cans usually get some cash. The Spark is an export to Japan. The Spirit of Olympia was a one off that Pabst subsequently changed the name to Spirit of the Northwest. Lots of the Northwest version, not so many of the Olympia. The Olympia Dry with the Japanese writing around the top rim is one of a kind as far as I can tell.(lots of Oly Dry's with Japanese writing on ebay...just not around the top rim) IMG_6495.jpeg

The fourth batch of 16 oz. cans are from either Olympia, General Brewing Company or various brands contract brewing at Tumwater, WA. ANY Olympia Gold 16 oz. is hard to find and some of the variations pictured are impossible to find. Some were just caloric or side panel changes. The contract brews (Camo, Brickhouse, Steel Reserve and Ice Man) are all super tough with the Steel Reserve being the only one I have seen. The General Brewing Company Old Milwaukee is never seen. IMG_6492.jpeg

All the cans shown were mostly one off runs, exports or cans that no one saved or cared about. There are not many of them out there and good luck finding them! ...and that is just from the Tumwater, Washington brewery! I know I would pay good money myself for any Tumwater, WA aluminum can not shown here that General Brewing produced. (besides the Rainer and Brown Derby's produced by General that are not pictured)

Eric Palmer
Excellent Info Eric, thanks for sharing..... :smt023
c39459f055b177e0af9a68350b63aae0.jpg
c39459f055b177e0af9a68350b63aae0.jpg (18.7 KiB) Viewed 5071 times
willssoda
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1063
eBay name: WILLSSODA
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by willssoda »

jinsequa wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:34 am I agree there should be an aluminum non-micro thread somewhere. Like aluminum up to 2000 or something.

The first batch is from Tumwater, WA. These are by General Brewing Company which was shortly in business at the old Olympia Brewery after they closed shop. Of these cans the Schaefer Light, Country Club, 18K, Texas Pride, any Stroh's, any Schlitz, any Old Milwaukee, Regal Select, the white generic with the vertical red lettering (supposedly produced for a movie made in the Northwest...Prop?), the red generic with the vertical white lettering (Japanese export), the black generic with the white lettering (Japanese export), and the Good Cornmeal Beer (Taiwanese export) are all exceedingly hard, if not impossible to find. The red stripe and blue stripe Falstaff Centennial Draft are sought after and will run you up to $50 a piece. The priciest of the bunch is the Jax and Jax Lite. A lot of people looking for those two cans. Both are easily a 3 figure aluminum can on ebay. I was able to find all of these piecemeal at shows and on ebay but it took forever to get these. I know I am missing one or two of the Stroh's produced. Most were one off runs of labels held by Paul Kalmonovitz at General Brewiing after he shut down the plant associated with the label. (Jax brewed in Tumwater, Washington? The disgrace!) g2.jpegg1.jpegg.jpeg

The second batch is also from Tumwater, WA. These are by Pabst Brewing Company. They are all exports to Hong Kong. You see them once in a while and they are usually the same can that you see. IMG_6496.jpegIMG_6497.jpeg

The third batch is from Olympia and Pabst of Tumwater, WA. In the top row all were one off rare production cans except the tall blue one and that was a can that was used to test out how the tall cans handled the production and distribution network (so all are somewhat scratched). Any Olympia product listing Detroit is rare (red Hamm's non-alcoholic, Olympia Ice and draft), as are any Olympia product from Milwaukee, and Lacrosse. I have been looking for 25-30 years for the 24 oz. Olympia Ice from Detroit. (not pictured) The 3 Hamm's exports and the Forrest export are hard to find but not impossible. The Lodi cans usually get some cash. The Spark is an export to Japan. The Spirit of Olympia was a one off that Pabst subsequently changed the name to Spirit of the Northwest. Lots of the Northwest version, not so many of the Olympia. The Olympia Dry with the Japanese writing around the top rim is one of a kind as far as I can tell.(lots of Oly Dry's with Japanese writing on ebay...just not around the top rim) IMG_6495.jpeg

The fourth batch of 16 oz. cans are from either Olympia, General Brewing Company or various brands contract brewing at Tumwater, WA. ANY Olympia Gold 16 oz. is hard to find and some of the variations pictured are impossible to find. Some were just caloric or side panel changes. The contract brews (Camo, Brickhouse, Steel Reserve and Ice Man) are all super tough with the Steel Reserve being the only one I have seen. The General Brewing Company Old Milwaukee is never seen. IMG_6492.jpeg

Eric Palmer
I posted this not long ago. Any interest?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Interested in all flat and Cone Soda and Water cans.
jinsequa
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by jinsequa »

Seems like I asked this before who brewed/what cities are on the strohs cans?
Thanx
Eric Palmer

willssoda
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by willssoda »

Have to give me some time. Gotta figure out where I hid it.
DaddyDewrop
Rust Master
Rust Master
Year Started Collecting: 1977

Post by DaddyDewrop »

As a collector of all cans from all eras, I can tell you that there are some really tough aluminum cans out there. Too many to list here and besides, if I tell you what they are, then the guys who shrug them off as "slag" will all of a sudden want to charge an arm and a leg for them! :)
willssoda
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by willssoda »

Well I’m not finding the Strohs. The one pictured is from Detroit(Leon?). Anything else worth shaking a stick at?
Attachments
E2FE6ECB-65E0-4232-B4DB-146EA7102E55.jpeg
CrustyRusty
Rust Master
Rust Master
United States of America

Post by CrustyRusty »

willssoda wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 am Well I’m not finding the Strohs. The one pictured is from Detroit(Leon?). Anything else worth shaking a stick at?
I think the Lodi can might be worth taking a closer look at....
golf_lover44
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
BCCA Number: 34341
Year Started Collecting: 2013

Post by golf_lover44 »

jinsequa wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:46 pm Seems like I asked this before who brewed/what cities are on the strohs cans?
Thanx
Eric Palmer
On the version of that can that I have, all it says is "The Stroh Brewery Company, Detroit, MI".
golf_lover44
BCCA #34341
Collector of current micro and craft brewery cans from Chicago and the USA
jinsequa
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by jinsequa »

willssoda wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 am Well I’m not finding the Strohs. The one pictured is from Detroit(Leon?). Anything else worth shaking a stick at?
Out of the bunch, I would keep the Fat Cat, The Bounty Hunter and the Lodi, but even those are not that hard to come by. If the Pabst Light listed only Perry, GA (which it probably doesn't), I would keep that as well and it would be the best of the bunch.
Eric Palmer
jinsequa
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by jinsequa »

Here are some more Pacific Northwest cans that are tough aluminum. These are mostly from Portland, OR.
The Red Ribbons are exports produced by Blitz-Weinhard and just found another version of the Ginseng flavor. (not pictured) The Aloha was brewed by G. Heileman in Portland for Maui Brewing Company (no relation to the current Maui Brewing Company). This is a very rare aluminum can. Probably less than a 6 pack floating around out there. The Colt 45 is a one off run by Blitz-Weinhard. I have only seen two. There is an Eastside by Blitz-Weinhard produced at the same time as the Colt 45 that I am looking for.(pictured) The Imposter and the Western Family Premium Brew don't list Portland but have the G. Heileman code on them and most of the non-alcoholic brews were produced in Portland at that time. I am guessing they were made in Portland. The Red Premium Brew (pictured) definitely was brewed in Portland which is a good clue. (`looking for this one as well) The Lone Star LA comes in two versions (Bright and dull gold) and is never seen. (grouped in here because it list Portland among the many other cities on it.) The 3 Henry Weinhards are incredibly impossible to find. They were a one off run only sold on a Japanese Airline though they have no Japanese writing on them. The Pabst 16oz.(old label with blue stripe and no wheat stalks) is the only one I ever have seen and I would love to find one.(bank top) There is also an Old Style and a Lone Star brewed in Portland for export to Japan that are tough. J. Rupperts Knickerbocker, J. Rupperts Knickerbocker Light, and Golden Dragon Malt Liquor were also brewed and canned in Portland (during a strike out east) from brewery records that are existent but I have never seen one.
Most of these were cans brewed during the G. Heileman era in Portland. Most were one off runs that are not out there to buy if you wanted to.

Eric Palmer
Attachments
blitz bank.png
Premium Brew.png
eastside 1.jpeg
IMG_6491.jpeg
canhawk
Deceased
Deceased
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 879
BCCA Number: 32975
eBay name: jeffd1637
Year Started Collecting: 1974
United States of America

Post by canhawk »

Eric,

What kind of value would you place on these tough alums, middle of the road average price?
Jeff Dankert, Peru, IL
12 oz Midwest beer cans (Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Missouri)
Beercanpete
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 3
BCCA Number: 15082
eBay name: beercanpete
Year Started Collecting: 1973
Zodiac:

Post by Beercanpete »

canhawk wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:51 pm Eric,

What kind of value would you place on these tough alums, middle of the road average price?
I'm interested too how Eric might reply to this. Value is determined more by demand than by supply, and on a lot of these cans there is so little demand that the values can't be too high. But all it takes on eBay is two guys who really want something and if they're as tough as what Eric is saying, there's no telling what this kind of stuff can go for.
Dixie Dave
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 356
BCCA Number: 21234
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Dixie Dave »

I would be very interested in that Falstaff 14 ounce. PM me.
Collector of fine rust, craft cans, and anything related to New Orleans area breweries past and present.
jinsequa
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by jinsequa »

As to value.....the rare ones....(less than a 6 pack known) I would put them in the $50 -$100 range. (Aloha for example). I bet a bidding war would break out on the Jax and Jax lite from Tumwater due to many collectors expressing interest in having one. Most hard to find ones are $10 to $25 range at most.
Eric Palmer

fiat128
Deceased
Deceased
BCCA Number: 24635
eBay name: *fiat128*
Year Started Collecting: 1982
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by fiat128 »

I came here today specifically to start a thread for "Rare 90s aluminum" but I think this may already be it so I'll just post my stuff here. This can, over on the FB page started a conversation about rare 90s al so I'll stick it on this. Also, the Aloha was pointed out by Pokey on another rare al thread.
Country Club Lager - Pearl Tampa.jpg
Aloha Lager Blitz-Weinhard Brewery in Portland.JPG
I dump cans and cars, if you find old cars & trucks while dumping, please let me know.
CrustyRusty
Rust Master
Rust Master
United States of America

Post by CrustyRusty »

fiat128 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:35 pm I came here today specifically to start a thread for "Rare 90s aluminum" but I think this may already be it so I'll just post my stuff here. This can, over on the FB page started a conversation about rare 90s al so I'll stick it on this. Also, the Aloha was pointed out by Pokey on another rare al thread.

Country Club Lager - Pearl Tampa.jpg

Aloha Lager Blitz-Weinhard Brewery in Portland.JPG
I've recently been researching more about the short lived clear malt craze that started in the early 90's with Zima (Coors), I still want to add a Miller Clear can to go with my Zima cans, the Zima Gold being the shortest lived of the bunch best I can tell, I also found that Pabst tried to join the craze with "Pabst Izen Klar", so far all I've found shown are a tap handle and a bottle label, no clue if any cans were put out, anyway here's what Zima cans I have so far and a pic of the Pabst Izen Klar label and tap handle.
IMAG0137.JPG
m26-izen-klar-beer-tap-handle-tapper_1_3be3fe7817cfe230014b4f2c4d081df0.jpg
m26-izen-klar-beer-tap-handle-tapper_1_3be3fe7817cfe230014b4f2c4d081df0.jpg (31.34 KiB) Viewed 4403 times
mHqenLzlQV-OOtql1xnEE6Q.jpg
mHqenLzlQV-OOtql1xnEE6Q.jpg (10.57 KiB) Viewed 4403 times
kruegerbock
BCCA Committee Chair
BCCA Committee Chair
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 775
BCCA Number: 10480
eBay name: kruegerbock
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by kruegerbock »

There is a chance I'd have an extra Miller "Clear" can. I bought a six-pack when it came out. The question would be can I find it???

Zima was flavored to taste a bit like a 7up. And the only reason I know that is someone left one in my cooler at a softball and back then all beers got drank regardless of taste. I dont recall Miller Clear being flavored.

The larger question of price for rare aluminum is tough to answer. The most I paid for an aluminum can made after 1975 was $10 for an original paper label Leroy can from Oscar Blues. The most I sold an aluminum can for is $20 for a Malta Dukesa. I recall some eBay sales for some of the tougher Hammonton cans (Latina comes to mind) of up to $70, although I had extras of those and tended to sell them for $5-$10. 99% of the post-1975 tough aluminum I have I drank myself, traded for, or fished out of a free pile or dollar can pile at a show.

This doesn't count "test cans" like Hermann Josephs or the Pabst/Hamms/Olympia Lodi cans or even late model "contest winner" cans. And also Aluminum bottles.
Last edited by kruegerbock on Fri May 10, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Al Aprea
CMD
Former Officer
Former Officer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 122
BCCA Number: 26172
eBay name: cactuscans
Year Started Collecting: 1972
United States of America

Post by CMD »

I have lots of 90s and 00s cans all at BIN prices cactuscans
Wanted Frederick's cone ,Balboa IRTP by Southern Finer, Flavor ale by Monarch, Little Imp, gold IRTP Finer Flavor by Southern, Lucky Lager OI Withdrawn free, white/gold Imperial from Maier, Tornbergs WF cone,Rainier OD cone,Niborg,Acme 3.2% on side panel, Malt Syrup tins or labels,Uncle Dan's Root beer signs ,I-7 openers needed....BALBOA,UNION, ROGER WILLIAMS ALE
I live rent free in his head!
willssoda
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by willssoda »

Paid $330 for this aluminum Pepsi. I’ve seen others like Mountain Dew Hillbilly and Code
red go
For big bucks too.
Attachments
0FDD22A3-76B4-4984-9BCE-38EA5E1A646B.jpeg
Leon
Supreme Rusty Being
Supreme Rusty Being
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 643
BCCA Number: 29171
United States of America

Post by Leon »

I seen a ordinary non test can but regular production can Aluminum Coke from the 1960's get like $400 or $500 on ebay last year. SO, I threw mine on ebay & got like $12.00.LEON.
FAVORITE SAYING: WHY DUMP LOCALLY & FIND PROGRESS O/I's WHEN I CAN DRIVE A THOUSAND MILES AND FIND NOTHING.
NOT SO FAVORITE SAYING: SOME CRAZY RICH CLOWN OUTBID ME
ANOTHER SAYING: LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME?
willssoda
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by willssoda »

Are you sure it was the same can? There are two different variations of the coke diamond. One is much tougher than the other.
fiat128
Deceased
Deceased
BCCA Number: 24635
eBay name: *fiat128*
Year Started Collecting: 1982
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by fiat128 »

CMD wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:11 am I have lots of 90s and 00s cans all at BIN prices cactuscans
That's a cool one.
Beach Beer.jpg
I dump cans and cars, if you find old cars & trucks while dumping, please let me know.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”