Artist search

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

John H.
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
United States of America

Artist search

Post by John H. »

Greetings all, I'm looking for the artist that did some brewery signs. He did at least 4 signs for Hull's and 1 for Neuweiler's. They're kind of cartoonish in appearance. The ones I know of from Hull's are: 1: 2 guys wrestling and one of them saying "Let's cut this short and get some Hull's cream ale; 2: a guy beating a carpet to get out the dust with 2 women looking on and saying, "He'll gut some Hull's when he's finished"; 3: A fellow sitting on the beach surrounded by a bunch of girls wearing hula skirts and he says, "Gosh, this would be perfect if I had some Hull's ale": and 4: 2 gentlemen in a pet shop and the proprietor (holding a parrot in a cage), is telling the prospective buyer, "He can say Polly want's a cracker, and some Hull's cream ale" . The Neuweiler's sign shows 2 boxers in the 2 corners of the ring and one is saying, "I'll moider da bum, but foist get me some Neuweiler's cream ale". I don't know if he did any other signs or did work for other breweries other than Hull's and Neuweiler's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Hamel

Return to “General Discussion”