Starting the early planning....Want to hear what beer members would like for Spring Thaw

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Starting the early planning....Want to hear what beer members would like for Spring Thaw

Post by keithker »

Prudent and early planning is good planning.....well ok it doesn't always work out sometimes but it is always best to know you've made your best effort. As many know the Spring Thaw show will be coming up quickly and we want to do our best to ensure we have a broad and quality choice of beer for the hospitality room at the Spring Thaw show.

The Chapter always welcomes anybody that would be willing to help with the costs of the beer to be enjoyed. Please let us know if you'd be willing to donate.

I normally call weeks in advance but I don't want to give our vendor any excuses this year. Therefore I plan on calling NLT 22 Feb with our order for the show. Please take the time to visit the place we can still rely upon to carry a great variety of beer and provide some suggestions. Choices can be keg (1/8, 1/4 or 1/2) domestic or craft or cans. No need to go crazy with a 4-pack that cost $15.99 for a 6-pack.

Check out the vendor here and provide feedback.
http://www.breskibeverage.com/

keithker
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch President
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 969
BCCA Number: 11507
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Starting the early planning....Want to hear what beer members would like for Spring Thaw

Post by keithker »

I know the thought of "Hey......we should see if any breweries would donate beer" has been discussed but I've done the homework and sadly Pa is one of the strictest states when it comes to getting beer donations from breweries. All brewery donation pages have the same following comment:
"The organization must obtain the proper licensing from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board for the event"
Not something we want to pursue so we'll count on support from the fellow members and of course the Chapter.....
Uncle Jackson
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 929
BCCA Number: 953
eBay name: JLC0953
Year Started Collecting: 1969
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Starting the early planning....Want to hear what beer members would like for Spring Thaw

Post by Uncle Jackson »

Sorry, but will be unable to make it as I will be in Las Vegas. Thought the show was going to be a week later.
Jerry Cole
HeymabelBlackLabel
Rust Master
Rust Master
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1172
BCCA Number: 20541
eBay name: Corzman69
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by HeymabelBlackLabel »

Bell's Two Hearted IPA always works well. Bell's is about my threshold for hoppiness. I avoid those overhopped and experimental IPAs with a passion! I will have a case or two of Black Label to dump in the hospitality ice barrel and on ice in my room for anyone who wants to experience the best budget beer ANYWHERE!
Image"Give me beer, or give me death" - Patrick Henry ( right after a fairly famous speech at the "after speech" party.

http://www.heymabelblacklabel.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Charlie Smigo
BCCA # 20541
Richbrau Chapter webmaster
ABA # 8760
Rusty Bunch #1172
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”