Spring Show for Spring Rusty Bunch Chapter Meeting

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

John H.
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Answers: 0
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 0
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by John H. »

New Blue/Gray
Hi all, at the rustybunch meeting in Texas, Dan S. spoke about the rebirth of the Blue/Gray show, now to be done in eastern PA in April. Dan, if you read this, could you please post the gist of what was stated about the show, when and where for those unable to attend canvention. Thanks!

John Hamel

josh
Thread Killer
Thread Killer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 357
BCCA Number: 0
Mexico

Re: Spring Show for Spring Rusty Bunch Chapter Meeting

Post by josh »

To be clear he didn't speak about the rebirth of Bleu/Grey, he spoke about moving the annual B/G meeting to an existing show which is in Pennsylvania.
Last edited by josh on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kruegerbock
BCCA Committee Chair
BCCA Committee Chair
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 775
BCCA Number: 10480
eBay name: kruegerbock
Year Started Collecting: 1976
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: Spring Show for Spring Rusty Bunch Chapter Meeting

Post by kruegerbock »

It's not the replacement for Blue/Gray, instead it is an existing show called the Spring Thaw held near Harrisburg, PA.
-Al Aprea
Mizmo64
Rust Master
Rust Master
Answers: 2
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 908
BCCA Number: 33072
eBay name: Mizmo64
Year Started Collecting: 0
Zodiac:

Post by Mizmo64 »

That was also my understanding. Not a replacement for Blue/Gray. What I got out of it was the Rusty Bunch was going to throw our support behind the Spring Thaw Show for next year only, with no future commitment. As far as I know Blue/Gray is still going to happen without RB support. I think the hope is that Blue/Gray can be resurrected at a different location in the future and our support restored. The Spring Thaw Show has been around for a long time and is well attended. I made it to my 1st Spring Thaw this year. Hats of to Jeff Lebo, Larry Handy, and all involved in making this show happen. I believe this show is also "Crownvention" for all the crown guys out there. This is just how I understood the conversation. So don't take this as the gospel.
Daev Larrazolo
Supreme Rusty Being
Supreme Rusty Being
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 804
BCCA Number: 31724
eBay name: HEYBLAMEITONRIO
Year Started Collecting: 1977
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: New Blue/Gray?

Post by Daev Larrazolo »

What are the dates
WANT ANY MONTANA BREWERIANA
ThreeRing
Deceased
Deceased
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 43
BCCA Number: 8941
eBay name: oldhouse1739
Year Started Collecting: 1973
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by ThreeRing »

Not sure of the dates yet for SpringThaw/Crownvention. It is usually early to mid April near Harrisburg, PA. I have been the last couple of years and found it to be a good show. Although the trade floor is not set up like Blue Gray, the hotel space is very good and rooms are large and well priced. Trade floor is also quite large but in the hotel's lower level (with a very slow lift). Meeting rooms are available on site - The Crown Collectors held their annual meeting at one of the meeting rooms at the hotel. Room to room is decent. Lots of eating options available very close by except that walking is not as much of an option as at Blue Gray in Fredericksburg. Oh, and I have found the hotel staff (lots of staff) to be excellent and very customer oriented! SpringThaw/Crownvention is a viable alternative location for the Rusty Bunch meeting formerly held at Blue Gray as I know we have discussed this possibility before.
Doesn't appear that Blue Gray will be moving to a new hotel soon. Too bad! Meanwhile Red Fox/Pickwick FallFest is moving to a new hotel in Auburn, Mass this year because of the deteriorated condition of the hotel used in the last few years. I have heard no complaints about moving FallFest because of the hotel issue.
My two cents today, maybe more.
Charlie B.
Beverlx
RB Treasurer
RB Treasurer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 677
BCCA Number: 18483
eBay name: beverlx
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Beverlx »

ThreeRing wrote:Not sure of the dates yet for SpringThaw/Crownvention. It is usually early to mid April near Harrisburg, PA. I have been the last couple of years and found it to be a good show. Although the trade floor is not set up like Blue Gray, the hotel space is very good and rooms are large and well priced. Trade floor is also quite large but in the hotel's lower level (with a very slow lift). Meeting rooms are available on site - The Crown Collectors held their annual meeting at one of the meeting rooms at the hotel. Room to room is decent. Lots of eating options available very close by except that walking is not as much of an option as at Blue Gray in Fredericksburg. Oh, and I have found the hotel staff (lots of staff) to be excellent and very customer oriented! SpringThaw/Crownvention is a viable alternative location for the Rusty Bunch meeting formerly held at Blue Gray as I know we have discussed this possibility before.

Hi, guys -- yes, this is true. More details and a full announcement forthcoming. I agree with Al Aprea's point. This doesn't replace Blue/Gray. It's a different show with its own feel. Hope you can make it -- the bigger, the better.

The dates are April 9-11, 2015.
CMD
Former Officer
Former Officer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 122
BCCA Number: 26172
eBay name: cactuscans
Year Started Collecting: 1972
United States of America

Post by CMD »

What: SPRING THAW BREWERY COLLECTIBLES SHOW

When: THURSDAY APRIL 9, FRIDAY APRIL 10 AND SATURDAY APRIL 11, 2015

Where: PARK INN, 5401 CARLISLE PIKE, MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050 (HOTEL PHONE 717-697-0321 OR 1-800-772-7829)

Who to Contact: LARRY HANDY 267-221-8300 OhHugo1@aol.com, or JEFF LEBO 717-938-4332 jefflebo@aol.com

Send registration forms to: Jeff Lebo, 350 Roxberry Road, York Haven, PA 17370 by March 1, 2015.

Room Rate is $89 plus tax per night, single or double. Included is a 25% off Breakfast Coupon

Check-In is any time after 4 PM, Check-out is before 12:00 Noon.

Registration $15 per person, which includes hospitality. 6' tables are $20 each, 2 for $35 or 3 for $50. $15 each for 4 or more (limit 5)

Rusty Bunch Meeting will be in the Carlisle Room Friday at 3 PM. CCSI Meeting will be in the Carlisle Room Friday at 4:30 PM.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND BEST BEER CAN AND BREWERIANA SHOWS ON THE EAST COAST! THIS YEAR'S SHOW WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!

The Brewery Collectibles Club of America (BCCA) is once again teaming up with the East Coast Breweriana Association (ECBA), BCCA Rusty Bunch and Crown Collectors Society International (CCSI) for our 2015 Spring Thaw Brewery Collectibles Show. After last year's record-breaking attendance, we will once again be meeting at the Park Inn by Radisson, at 5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. The hotel is only about five minutes from our old location at the Clarion Inn in New Cumberland, PA. Due to the exponential growth of the show, we now have a much larger trade floor, with enough space for 225 tables of beer cans and breweriana. Loading in and out for the room-to-room action is easier now too, with all guest rooms having outside access. So now, it's just a few easy steps from your car to your room. We will also have a bigger and better hospitality room. The Park Inn also has a very nice Sports Bar, restaurant, outdoor deck and live music on the weekends. There are also two swimming pools at the facility.
Whether you collect antique advertising, beer cans, tap knobs, crowns, chalk statues, vintage brewery items, neons, tin-over-cardboard signs, steins, mirrors, bottles, openers, labels, coasters, lithos, soda items, calendars, craft and micro beer collectibles, sports schedules or trays, you will find what you're looking for. Looking for that perfect item for your man-cave? You're bound to find it here. This is one of the biggest and best shows on the east coast, with up to 225 tables of brewery collectibles from dealers and collectors from across the country and Canada. Once again, our friends from CCSI will be joining us for their annual Crownvention. This is the best bottle cap/crown show on earth! We are happy to welcome the RUSTY BUNCH to our show this year!! This is a show you don't want to miss!

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

Thursday, 4/9: Hotel check-in after 4 pm. Room-to-Room trading. Hospitality Room opens at 5 pm.
Friday, 4/10: All day room-to-Room trading. Hospitality Room open all day. 3:00 PM Rusty Bunch Meeting in the Carlisle Room. 4:30 PM CCSI Meeting in the Carlisle Room. 6:00 PM Pizza Party in the hospitality room. 7:00 PM Craft and Micro Beer Tasting in the hospitality room (bring a 6-pack of your favorite craft micro to share).
Saturday, 4/11: Main trade floors open to the public from 8 am to 1 pm. Room-to-Room trading. 3:30 PM cookout and meeting for the Rusty Bunch at Jeff Lebo's Brewhouse Mountain, followed by an 8 pm open house. All registrants are welcome to attend the open house. (86,000+ beer cans and breweriana on display...The largest collection in the world).

Registration includes entry to the show and hospitality. Registration is just $15 per person. Children 12 years and under are free with a paying adult. Pre-register before March 1. 6' Tables are $20 each, 2 for $35, 3 for $50 and $15 each for 4 or more (maximum of 5 tables per registrant).
Rooms at the Park Inn are $89/night plus tax. Included is a 25%off breakfast coupon. Call Jeff Lebo at 717-938-4332 (email jefflebo@aol.com) or Larry Handy at 267-221-8300 (email OhHugo1@aol.com)for more information on pre-registering for the show.
We look forward to seeing YOU there!!!

Directions to Park Inn:

(From Pittsburgh and West): I-76 (PA Turnpike) East to Exit 226. US 11 North 2 miles to I-81 North toward Harrisburg. 7 miles to Exit 59 to PA 581 East. 2 miles to Exit 3 to US 11 South / Carlisle Pike. Park Inn will be on your right.
(From Philadelphia and East): I-76 (PA Turnpike) West to Exit 242. 83 North about 2 miles. Exit 41 A on left for PA 581 West. Go about 5 miles to exit 3 (US 11 South / Carlisle Pike). Park Inn will be on your right.
(From Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and North): I-81 South. Continue to PA 581 East. Follow signs for US 11 / Camp Hill. Take exit 3 (US 11 South / Carlisle Pike). Park Inn will be on your right.
(From Washington DC): 270 North to 15 North. Take US 11 South /PA 581 West. Exit on the left toward Interstate 81 / Carlisle. Take exit 3 (US 11 South / Carlisle Pike). Park Inn will be on your right.
(From Baltimore): Interstate 83 North. Take exit 41A on the left for PA 581 West toward Interstate 81 South / Camp Hill. Go about 5 miles to exit 3 (US 11 South / Carlisle Pike). Park Inn will be on your right.
If you are using a GPS, the address of the hotel is 5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. The phone number at Park Inn is 717-697-0321.

Park Inn is located approximately ten minutes west of Harrisburg, PA. For those flying into Harrisburg International Airport (25 minutes away) Park Inn provides a free airport shuttle. Harrisburg is centrally located and within easy driving distance of New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, North Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana.
Wanted Frederick's cone ,Balboa IRTP by Southern Finer, Flavor ale by Monarch, Little Imp, gold IRTP Finer Flavor by Southern, Lucky Lager OI Withdrawn free, white/gold Imperial from Maier, Tornbergs WF cone,Rainier OD cone,Niborg,Acme 3.2% on side panel, Malt Syrup tins or labels,Uncle Dan's Root beer signs ,I-7 openers needed....BALBOA,UNION, ROGER WILLIAMS ALE
I live rent free in his head!
idigrust
Rusty Bunch Website Administrator
Rusty Bunch Website Administrator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 258
BCCA Number: 27235
eBay name: twinb2
Year Started Collecting: 1975
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by idigrust »

Dan Bora - RB Webmaster
potters66
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 594
BCCA Number: 30854
eBay name: potters66
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by potters66 »

Charlie has it correct and I moved the Fall-Fest to Vernon about 8 + years ago and I watched the hotel go from a Quality Inn Conference Center to a Quality Inn and now to a Motel 6. I gave it a few more years and it keeps getting worse. I have talked with management but they will not put money back into the place so it was time to move on before we all start getting sick from that place. I would have ended the show on a good note instead of going back this year but lucky for us Mr. Pescaro found a suitable Hotel.

Clean and NO mold or fleas!!!! That's a goog thing!!!!
Even us beer drinking ol' farting fools like a clean building and room. Well most of us anyway.

I will now be at the Spring Thaw!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
RUSTY BUNCH #594
Ironguts #5 / One Percenter
doghaus1
Rust Master
Rust Master
BCCA Number: 3169
eBay name: doghaus1
Year Started Collecting: 1971
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by doghaus1 »

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the rooms at the Spring Thaw are exactly like the rooms at Fredericksburg. Even down to the paintings on the wall. You will feel at home there. The couch is just as bad. :smt017 :smt017
Jody Farra
CMD
Former Officer
Former Officer
United States of America

Post by CMD »

doghaus1 wrote:I don't know if anyone noticed, but the rooms at the Spring Thaw are exactly like the rooms at Fredericksburg. Even down to the paintings on the wall. You will feel at home there. The couch is just as bad. :smt017 :smt017
We already know what the rooms are like at BG.......But I'm betting that the rooms at Spring Thaw are pneumonia-free.....

John Hamel's whole premise about the Spring Thaw is totally wrong , its not the rebirth of BG , its a show that's been going on for years that can stand on its own two feet . I really wish he didn't title this thread like he did.

out

Dan
Wanted Frederick's cone ,Balboa IRTP by Southern Finer, Flavor ale by Monarch, Little Imp, gold IRTP Finer Flavor by Southern, Lucky Lager OI Withdrawn free, white/gold Imperial from Maier, Tornbergs WF cone,Rainier OD cone,Niborg,Acme 3.2% on side panel, Malt Syrup tins or labels,Uncle Dan's Root beer signs ,I-7 openers needed....BALBOA,UNION, ROGER WILLIAMS ALE
Daev Larrazolo
Supreme Rusty Being
Supreme Rusty Being
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: New Blue/Gray?

Post by Daev Larrazolo »

I'm going to Potters show in Nov I believe i'll make this one too.
ronsmall
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 697
BCCA Number: 19284
eBay name: lutherpin
Zodiac:

Post by ronsmall »

Spring Thaw is my favorite show of the year and it keeps getting better...Definitely plan on paying a visit to Jeff Lebo's beer can house!
If you can get your significant other to go with you, you will never hear her say, "You're crazy!" ever again. Because compared to Lebo, we're all quite sane.

Oh yeah, and I agree, it's nothing to do with a new Blue Gray...It's the Spring Thaw show! And Crownvention!
Last edited by ronsmall on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
potters66
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 594
BCCA Number: 30854
eBay name: potters66
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by potters66 »

Change the title...... you can do it!!!! :smt030
RUSTY BUNCH #594
Ironguts #5 / One Percenter
ANGRY GARY
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 552
BCCA Number: 33293
Zodiac:
Switzerland

Post by ANGRY GARY »

We have talking to Jeff Lebo about this for a while. And yes this not the rebirth of blue gray. It is completely different show in a far better location. And we are welcome there. At the cap city meeting all the woes of the fredericksburg show were blamed on the Rusty Bunch. Seems we were the source of all the troubles there. So we local RB'ers are not going there again. We want to be at a show that is growing and we are looking forward to it!
My initial attempt was to try to get our chapter meeting at Jeff's place. Not this year but hopefully in the future.
We like to have the Rusty Bunch throw their support behind the spring thaw show. I will make my reservations very soon staying wednesday night thru sunday. Lets show them the power of the Rusty Bunch chapter when we get behind something we all believe in. Think we can get the band together?
So lets hear from everyone who will be there. Email Jeff as well and let him know you plan on being there.
AG
I have had the great privilege of dumping with 68 current and former Rusty Bunch members, to date. Got to hit the woods of Virginia with Charlie Smigo recently.
Randy Karasek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 636
Year Started Collecting: 1974
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Randy Karasek »

Only down side is the Spring Thaw show and the Western States show are both scheduled for April 9-11.
Mike Wilbur
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
eBay name: acmerainier
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Mike Wilbur »

Are there dates for 2016 for Spring Thaw so that I can try and make sure the shows don't happen at the same time in '16? Also, if by some miracle I could move the Western States show by one week in either direction for 2015, would it matter to anyone? Would anyone go to two different shows on two coasts back to back? All real questions that would be good to know the answers to. -Mike
kruegerbock
BCCA Committee Chair
BCCA Committee Chair
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 775
BCCA Number: 10480
eBay name: kruegerbock
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by kruegerbock »

I am absolutely going to Spring Thaw this year. The only reason I missed last year was because I went to the Western States show for a Board Meeting. I had a great time in Vegas, but it is doubtful that I could go to both shows even if they were separated by a week. There is also a big show in Green Bay that we should at least attempt to not conflict with. And AG, I would love to see the RB band in PA...
-Al Aprea
CMD
Former Officer
Former Officer
United States of America

Post by CMD »

Mike Wilbur wrote:Are there dates for 2016 for Spring Thaw so that I can try and make sure the shows don't happen at the same time in '16? Also, if by some miracle I could move the Western States show by one week in either direction for 2015, would it matter to anyone? Would anyone go to two different shows on two coasts back to back? All real questions that would be good to know the answers to. -Mike
I would make both show if you could move the date of Vegas.
aussieguinnessman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 898
BCCA Number: 30861
eBay name: oncall1594
Year Started Collecting: 1981
Australia

Post by aussieguinnessman »

CMD wrote:
Mike Wilbur wrote:Are there dates for 2016 for Spring Thaw so that I can try and make sure the shows don't happen at the same time in '16? Also, if by some miracle I could move the Western States show by one week in either direction for 2015, would it matter to anyone? Would anyone go to two different shows on two coasts back to back? All real questions that would be good to know the answers to. -Mike
I would make both show if you could move the date of Vegas.
Could be possible if I could find an extra weeks vacation time.
Looking for any Guinness Items and any Continental Can Company items
Will be at 2024 BCCA CANvention in Little Rock.
RB #898
BCCA #30861
Echuca, Australia
ANGRY GARY
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 552
BCCA Number: 33293
Zodiac:
Switzerland

Post by ANGRY GARY »

aussieguinnessman wrote: Could be possible if I could find an extra weeks vacation time.
Thats the kind of spirit i was talking about!

Keith i would highly recommend it if for nothing else to visit Jeff's Brewhouse Mountain. i am sure you probably have been there. since you only live a million miles away!!

AG
I have had the great privilege of dumping with 68 current and former Rusty Bunch members, to date. Got to hit the woods of Virginia with Charlie Smigo recently.
John S.
Grand Marshall of Rust
Grand Marshall of Rust
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 245
BCCA Number: 20266
eBay name: maxlrain
Year Started Collecting: 1969
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by John S. »

Is there any wonder how things get twisted around and stories get convoluted (see original post)?
I don't think I can make the PA show in 2015, but there's a chance.
Given a choice of PA or Vegas, I will go to PA. I have had a great time at the Vegas shows I have attended, so it is not a knock on that show by any means. Collector turn out is factor #1, and cost of getting to the show is factor #2.
As far as going to both shows a week apart, no.
John

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one; you'll probably never need one again.
Daev Larrazolo
Supreme Rusty Being
Supreme Rusty Being
Zodiac:
United States of America

Re: New Blue/Gray? EDIT NO! NOT NEW BG,DIFFERENT SHOW

Post by Daev Larrazolo »

I'll be at the PA show won't do Western states
aussieguinnessman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 898
BCCA Number: 30861
eBay name: oncall1594
Year Started Collecting: 1981
Australia

Post by aussieguinnessman »

ANGRY GARY wrote:
aussieguinnessman wrote: Could be possible if I could find an extra weeks vacation time.
Thats the kind of spirit i was talking about!

Keith i would highly recommend it if for nothing else to visit Jeff's Brewhouse Mountain. i am sure you probably have been there. since you only live a million miles away!!

AG
Gary, for course you are correct. I have had the pleasure of spending an enjoyable day and night as Jeff's guest before the Valley Forge Canvention.

If Mike was somehow able to move the Vegas show but I could not work out the extra vacation time I would go to the Vegas show only as I am helping with the organising of the show.

Aussie
Looking for any Guinness Items and any Continental Can Company items
Will be at 2024 BCCA CANvention in Little Rock.
RB #898
BCCA #30861
Echuca, Australia
Dixie Dave
Rust Governor
Rust Governor
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 356
BCCA Number: 21234
Year Started Collecting: 1978
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Dixie Dave »

there's enough time to work things out, I'm really interested in trying to make this Spring Thaw show. April is a good time for me unless we're going to trial then, it's just figuring out how to get my cans up to my sister's place affordably and finding a good flight to Maryland, and a good rental car. Any tips on shipping cans affordably?
Collector of fine rust, craft cans, and anything related to New Orleans area breweries past and present.
mmerrig
Cone Top
Cone Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 1142
BCCA Number: 13970
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by mmerrig »

This is all good. Sounds like the Spring Thaw is a great show to attend. What I really want to know is, are there plans for a Blue and Gray Show in 2015?
conesplus
Rust Master General
Rust Master General
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 268
eBay name: conesplusneil
Year Started Collecting: 1990
Zodiac:

Post by conesplus »

Just curious, is this the going rate for tables, "6' tables are $20 each" ?
BeerCanKeeper
Cone Top
Cone Top
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 769
BCCA Number: 31612
eBay name: www*beercankeeper*co
Zodiac:

Post by BeerCanKeeper »

mmerrig wrote:This is all good. Sounds like the Spring Thaw is a great show to attend. What I really want to know is, are there plans for a Blue and Gray Show in 2015?
I would think that the only way that Blue/Gray can move on to the next level of new venue is that if this upcoming 2015 Fredericksburg show is economically unviable. Meaning poor attendance levels and room/night quotas not met. This means that we need to all stick together and hold our stance and not go to the Fredericksburg show. I hate to be mean but people have gotten very sick after attending the last couple shows. So my argument to the members of the Rusty Bunch is to wait couple of months and go to the spring thaw instead. Time will tell what happens to B/G, all I know is this year was the LAST time I will participate in ANY show at that motel EVER AGAIN!
"There is a fine line between a hobby and mental illness" Dave Barry
Beverlx
RB Treasurer
RB Treasurer
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 677
BCCA Number: 18483
eBay name: beverlx
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Beverlx »

mmerrig wrote:This is all good. Sounds like the Spring Thaw is a great show to attend. What I really want to know is, are there plans for a Blue and Gray Show in 2015?
Ray Johnson says he'll be back at the same hotel.
CMD wrote:
The Brewery Collectibles Club of America (BCCA) is once again teaming up with the East Coast Breweriana Association (ECBA), BCCA Rusty Bunch and Crown Collectors Society International (CCSI) for our 2015 Spring Thaw Brewery Collectibles Show. . . . Once again, our friends from CCSI will be joining us for their annual Crownvention. This is the best bottle cap/crown show on earth!
I'm beginning to dig the crowns, man. I never thought I'd say it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”